What are your go-to streaming services for content?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I normally use Netflix, Hulu, Twitch and YouTube (if I wanna watch random gaming/other content) and an app called Cinema HD which has every movie in existence. What do y'all use?

Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and YouTube, depending on what I want to watch.

For music: Spotify

For podcasts: Pocket Cast

Disney+ just recently(got hooked with Hamilton) Hulu bc it's cheap ($2 a month deal) and other free roku channels like Pluto etc. Also Amazon bc I'm hooked on that fast shipping,so we have that streaming to if we want it.

We switch them up pretty often. We always have Amazon b/c it is included with Prime and Hulu because I have it bundled with our Spotify account. Beyond that, we flip around between some combination of Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Showtime, Epix and Starz, usually maintaining two of them at any given time. And we watch quite a bit of the free PBS app.

We access HBO and Crave (like American Hulu) through our cable provider’s on-demand function so I don’t know if you count that as streaming. We use it about 50/50 with Netflix and watch several hours of each almost every day. We also have Amazon Prime which comes in a distant 3rd but does have some superb original content which we binge immediately when it drops and then not look at Prime again for weeks or months. We’ve recently acquired Apple TV which also has good originals but the platform is difficult with our tech so I think we’ll probably drop it.

too many... amazon prime, netflix, HBO (thru Amazon), comedy central (thru amazon), disney plus, crunchyroll (anime for my daughter), and tubi (free with just a few commercials). Still paying way less than our old cable bill & mostly no commercials & shows I want to watch (vs. endless flipping through channels)

HBO Max, Netflix, and Disney Plus, in that order.

Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, HBO. Would not surprise me if there was another one. Years ago we also had Hulu.

Netflix, Disney+, Viki (Kdramas, paid), Crunchyroll (anime, free), Amazon Prime.

For music, I'm content with a free Spotify account because I tend to put my playlist on shuffle anyway. If I want to listen to a specific song I'll go to YouTube.

I have also been known to fall down the YouTube rabbit hole wayyyy too often especially during the pandemic.

We are about to dump DirecTV. We just find ourselves watching it less and less, especially since sports are not really a thing, the new content is nearly non-existent, and news is just depressing - plus it's expensive! For streaming,;
  • Netflix
  • Disney +
  • HBO
  • Prime
  • Roku - there are a bunch of free things there, but we found the most content on;
  • Crackle
  • Tubi
  • Pluto - really good for just vegging out and watching something mindless

I have Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney +, CBS All Access (mainly for Star Trek), and HBO Max.

I mainly watch Netflix and Hulu. Amazon Prime shows are just a bonus, I have that for the shipping. HBO Max came as a promo with my cell phone, I haven't even used it yet..

We have Hulu Plus instead of cable, and also Netflix and HBO Max (for free, because of our cell phone plans). We get Amazon Prime Video with our prime subscription but I never use it.

99% Youtube. Hollyweird no longer creates anything original or interesting. I've gone real world, every possible hobby I am into I have many channels of content to watch. There's nothing on commercial television about bicycle touring, motorcycles, aviation, camping, firearms, photography, nothing. Millions of videos on Youtube, and I'm not supporting Hollywood (unfortunately, I am supporting Youtube. I wish another platform would come to take them off their pedestal.)

Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Disney+. I use the search feature alot on Roku and find interesting things on Pluto, Roku and Crackle. Oh and there are a ton of free documentaries - not sure which streaming channel though.

Hulu is the only paid service I use. I use YouTube for music. I may venture into some of the free services available on Roku but I’m pretty happy with Hulu. Can’t beat $2 a month Black Friday promo. I assume that that is a one time deal. So it’ll be $6 next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter