What are your favorite Disney villains?

My favorite Disney villain is hands-down Scar. As much as I hate him for killing Mufasa and guilt-tripping little Simba, I love him as well. His assassination plot was pure genius and he was funny and sarcastic.

1. Hades
2. Maleficent
3. Jafar
4. Ursula
5. Captain Hook
6. Scar
7. The Queen
8. Dr. Facilier
9. Shere Khan
10. Cruella de Vil

Not sure of an ultimate 'favorite' but Judge Frollo always makes me soo angry! He was just so cruel. :/

1.) Ursula
2.) Maleficent
3.) Wicked Queen/Hag
4.) Lady Tremaine
5.) Captain Hook
6.) Big Bad Wolf
7.) Chernabog
8.) Madame Medusa
9.) Madam Mim
10.) Smee

For me, it has got to be Maleficent. She is the most awesome and the most terrifying. All the other Disney villains are good but Maleficent is the one thing that the others ain't. Pure Evil.

Most Disney villains are evil because they are after something whether its wealth, power or a certain person of their desire. Despite wanting the princess dead, Maleficent doesn't need any of these that the other villains are after. She has a huge castle in the mountains, demonic minions at her command (despite being a bit stupid, they can still get the job done) and also has all the powers of Hell itself. For a villain, Maleficent is one person you don't want to cross paths with. She is basically like the Terminator. She can't be bargained with. She can't be reasoned with. She doesn't feel pitty, remorse or fear and will not stop until you are killed by her powerful curses.

I have three favorite Disney villains, Maleficent, Scar and Hook. Each of these encompasses evil found in the world.

Michele

Another vote for Scar. He was just an awesome villain. Sarcastic and Evil he had it all. Plus I'll admit Be Prepared is one of my favorite songs.

Definitely a big Ursula and Gaston fan. Can't help but love Dr. Doofenshmirtz as well. And well, if he counts as a villian, I think Gantu ought to count as well and the series on Disney made me like him.

I have to say though Maleficent is probably the most genuinely terrifying of the Disney villains. Used to have nightmares about her (and occasionally Ratigan) as a kid. Eep.

Judge Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. So complex, so hypocritical, and such a wonderful vocabulary! Plus the amazingness of the song "Hellfire."

While I wouldn't say Sabor from Tarzan is a favorite villain, he was the only one to give me nightmares- I am terrified of cats!

My top ten from least to best are:

10. Clayton
9. Hades
8. Shan Yu
7.Sid (Toy Story, this kid freaks me out!)
6. Randell (from Monsters Inc.)
5. Jafar
4. Ursula
3. Gaston
2. The Evil Queen
2. Mother Gothel
#1. Judge Claude Frollo

No question Maleficent is my all time fave! I love Cruella too but Maleficent... Evil queen too. Maybe that's bc I don't like snow white though.... Hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter