What are your favorite Disney villains?

Hades & Goob (AKA Bowler Hat Guy)...so amusing, I smile every time I see them on screen =)

There are so many good ones but I think if I had to pick favorites they'd be The Evil Queen (Snow White) and Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians). :maleficen

Madame Medusa is my favorite, closely followed by Scar. Then the Gogans from Pete's Dragon.

According to me Jafar and Aladdin is one of the best Disney villain forever. This paper is actually a legendary role. And I remembered this from Jafar. Their role is really impressive and interesting. And the character of Jafar really cool to this film.

I would have to say hands down, captain hook. I was always pretty disappointed to not see him as "advertised" as the other villains.

But I must say in the parks, the "evil queen" from snow white. She was walking back to leave the greeting area and my dad tried to say something funny to her to make her laugh, and with a complete serious face she responded very "villain-ey" and briskly walked away! So funny.:rotfl:

my favorite villains are:

10. Captain Hook, from Peter Pan
9. Yzma, from The Emperor's New Groove
8.Evil Queen, From Snow White and the seven dwarfs
7.Cruella DeVille, from 101 Dalmations
6. Dr. Facilier, from The Princess and the Frog
5. Ursula, from The Little Mermaid
4. Dr. Doofenshmirtz, from Phineas and Ferb
3. Maleificent, from Sleeping Beauty
2. Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast
1. Mother Gothel, from Tangled

Oh most definitely Scar ("The Lion King") and Captain Hook ("Peter Pan")

All the bad guys from Princess and the Frog.

Facilier was a GREAT multi-level villain. Evil, witty, grand schemes and always wanting to corrupt people.

"Hunters with guns" (Pa and the boys) were great comedy relief.

I personally would have to say that my favorite villian is Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective. I just love Vincent Price.

By the way, have you ever noticed that Disney villians (or any villians for that matter) usually have british accents? What’s up with that? Does it make them more evil?

Three favourite Disney villains :-
1. Steamboat Willie
2. Snow White
3. The Seven Dwarfs
All three are created by Walt Disney.

Ahh, "trolls"... If they had a clue they'd be dangerous. Especially, when only 1 of those characters were created by Disney.

Partial credit though. The dwarves didn't have names until the movie.

A tie between Scar and Gaston. Scar because he is smart, well-developed, and has a fantastic song. Gaston because he is handsome, hilariously vain, and also has a great song!

Hands down Scar is my favorite. He's so sarcastic and I find him hilarious. Plus I love Jeremy Irons as the voice of the character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter