What are your favorite budget recipe websites?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by HeatherC, Oct 22, 2009.

1. HeatherC

HeatherC <font color=blue>Alas...these people I live with t

Just read through the recent "freezer meals" thread that was great and checked out the eatathome.com website which I loved! (Thanks BBGIRL for posting this.)

Wondering what other websites are out there for budget cooking that people use?

The three I go to a lot are allrecipes, foodnetwork and finecooking...but I'm looking for some new ones to check out.

Thanks so much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Parksfamily5

Parksfamily5 Mouseketeer

I love Frugalvillage.com It is all things frugal. There are great frugal recipes on their forums.

4. jojo0612

jojo0612 Mouseketeer

I can't wait to check out the websites - with fall here and drastic budget cuts, I've been on a huge cooking kick! thanks!!:flower3:

5. jojo0612

jojo0612 Mouseketeer

Also - try the Taste Of Home website. They have lots of great recipes as well!

6. TiffanyK

TiffanyK DIS Veteran

I just popped over here because I'm dreaming of our next Disney trip in May :) How fun to see my website mentioned! The link is actually eatathomecooks.com (Domain squatters had eatathome.com and I refused to pay for the domain name)

As far as budget cooking, I do have lots of budget recipes and meal plans with grocery lists. Most everything I make is pretty budget friendly, but some things are super cheap.

Another site I like for budget cooking is $5 Dinners. She's got recipes and hints on finding deals, using coupons etc.

7. HeatherC

HeatherC <font color=blue>Alas...these people I live with t

Tiffany...I just found your site this morning and really liked the recipes. Can't wait to try out a few! That's what made me start this thread. See...you are an inspiration.

Heather

8. dawson5

dawson5 DIS Veteran

9. jojo0612

jojo0612 Mouseketeer

Tiffany - I just checked out your site and have to say it was immediately added as a favorite! Love your recipes and the fact that you have simple instructions as well!

10. summersalt

summersalt DIS Veteran

Tiffany - I love this website! I'm suppose to be working but I can't break away from this site. I am so glad I found this. My DH's company just file for bankruptcy and we're expecting him to be laid off anyday. I'm looking for ways to save money by cooking and eating at home. I'm not the world's best cook and your website has saved the day. Thanks so much!!

11. BBGirl

BBGirl DIS Veteran

Tiffany,
    I recommend your site to everyone. If they ask a food question(freezer, cheap meals, how to plan a meal) I send them to you. Hope you don't mind.

12. kellia

kellia DIS Veteran

13. TiffanyK

TiffanyK DIS Veteran

You all know how to make a person feel good :cloud9: I'm glad my site is helpful. Thanks for passing it on to others too :)