What are you currently thinking about?

How happy I am that DS is celebrating his 20th birthday and I basically dont have any stress like I did when the kids had birthday parties when they were little. He drove to the store and rented a karaoke machine, went to the store and bought a fire log for a bonfire later tonight. They entertain themselves now.

I hit the magic 60 day mark tomorrow for making my November trip fastpasses. Thinking I feel like one of those people on a game show with their hand hovering over the "buzzer" hoping I get it right and win the prize.

Christmas :scared:
My grandson spent the night last night and has Disney XD channel on this morning and OMG the commercials....... Every other one is a new toy he has to have..........

The War on Drugs and America's prison system.

To be fair: I'm listening to a podcast and they are talking about a documentary that Jay Z. made with the New York Times about mass incarceration.

Mizzou up 58-0 at halftime. Can they get to 100?

They went with 10 minute quarters in the 2nd half & didn't stop the clock for first downs. 2nd string got it to 79-0 and took a knee with the ball on the 10. :)

Getting to church this morning. I will be setting a good example for my children and I do LOVE my church. But my pjs are soooo comfy!!! And there is stuff on Pintrest....ok ok...I'll go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter