What are you carrying around???

I was looking at the Passporter Passholder Pouch. Has anybody used one of these on board?

http://www.passporterstore.com/store/0966899437.aspx

It looks like it would hold a KTTW card, a folded up Navigator, a highlighter, maybe a small pack of kleenex and a slim camera.

April will be our first cruise, but i can wholeheartedly recommend the passporter pouch- we've used ours at WDW for years. If it doesn't fit in my P-pouch, it doesn't come with me.
It holds: my KTTW card, phone (w/camera), pen, maps/itineraries, chapstick, money, travel-sized sunblock, etc.; it actually holds more than you might think!

ETA: oh, i and i find it more comfortable to put it over one shoulder and across to the opposite hip (like mom taught us to carry our purses in "the city"- lol) or my favorite- though it gets more difficult by the year, is to bring it down to my waist and let it rest around my hips - very easy to access that way.

ETA: oh, i and i find it more comfortable to put it over one shoulder and across to the opposite hip (like mom taught us to carry our purses in "the city"- lol)

LOL - as a fellow Long Islander, that was a blast from the past! and I still wear my purse like that, in the City!:rotfl:

I have a nylon/velcro 'park purse' that is very like the PassPorter bag. I've had it for years....it's made 8 trips to WDW, 2 Cruises and a zillion visits do DLR. It has an extra long cord, so I wear it 'city style' too.

I have a darling, tiny Brighton purse that was a gift that I sometime bring to carry in to dinner.

For me, it depends on the ship and what the day has planned. On Disney (and with kids now) I'll have the camera w/m 100%. I usually never carry the camera on-board unless I'm planning on getting some specific pics, since I'm always afraid I'll forget it. I usually have an idea of what I/we want to see/do from the navigator, so I don't bring it with, but again, kids have short attention spans. I usually won't carry a book w/me unless I plan on sitting and reading, but it IS a nice thing to mark your chair with when you need to hit the restroom or bar. I also usually have a beer or bucket of them with me, and yes, again kids will change that too. If it's just my DW and I, no problemo, but I'll mostly have N/A drinks since my kids don't need to see me buzzed/drunk, nor should I be when I'm around my kids. I want to see everything through their eyes, which is where the Disney magic happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter