What are we drinking tonight?

Because drinking is totally something to brag about, and getting drunk is so admirable...

Not brag...discuss and who's drunk? Can't belive it took page 2 for the moral majority to show up:rotfl: Just skip the damn thread if you get all bothered by it or have a drink:rotfl:

Cantw8 said:
Not brag...discuss and who's drunk? Can't belive it took page 2 for the moral majority to show up:rotfl: Just skip the damn thread if you get all bothered by it or have a drink:rotfl:

No joke. Really.

We found a bottle of Pimms hidden behind the bar (oh no, we have a bar!!!) Pimms Cups for all!

have both..it's Friday night:thumbsup2
You are right ! Bloody Mary now, SB next !

Cantw8 you are my hero. I'm not drunk I can still type ! Besides I'm at home and not driving !!!

ETA - Good call Cantw8 that use up the last of my vodka !

Did I mention I got 13 bottles of wine for Christmas?

Which one, which one? The $60 one, the $40 range or the ready-to-drink now $20's?

Malibu Caribbean rum and pineapple juice! The only thing better right now would be one of those Grey Goose lemonade slushes :-)

You are right ! Bloody Mary now, SB next !

Cantw8 you are my hero. I'm not drunk I can still type ! Besides I'm at home and not driving !!!

:rotfl: good for you. At home drinking is the best..no place to go but bed when the night is over :) I wish more people would not type while driving. Type all you want while drinking and at home:wave2:

Which one, which one? The $60 one, the $40 range or the ready-to-drink now $20's?

13 bottles???? Now that suggests a problem. As your friend, I am willing to help you out. You send me those bottles and I will see that they are delivered into the hands of responsible people who will appreciate them. You can send them to The Replinish Cantw8's Supply Fund Which Has Severly Dwindled Over The Holidays. Send today and you get a free cork screw:banana:

Dang! 13 bottles !?! And some darn good ones too acording to the prices. I though you'd become my new hero, until Cantw8 made this comment

13 bottles???? Now that suggests a problem. As your friend, I am willing to help you out. You send me those bottles and I will see that they are delivered into the hands of responsible people who will appreciate them. You can send them to The Replinish Cantw8's Supply Fund Which Has Severly Dwindled Over The Holidays. Send today and you get a free cork screw:banana:

SOOOoooo I think Cantw8 and I need to come over to your house Handbag Lady !

But they might break in shipping! My Baaaaaabieeeeeeeeessssss!!!!

Sounds like you can start a charity with that title, though!

I hereby start the TRCSFWHSDOTH, or TricksWishDoth for short.

mmmmmm...watching Spartucus with a Cabernet Sauvignon in my glass ;)

Dang! 13 bottles !?! And some darn good ones too acording to the prices. I though you'd become my new hero, until Cantw8 made this comment

SOOOoooo I think Cantw8 and I need to come over to your house Handbag Lady !

I have a spare sofabed and a convertible.

I have a spare sofabed and a convertible.

I see you're in So Cal My MiL is in Van Nuys and We have close friends in El Segundo. Might have to visit you next time I'm out, seeing as you're such a wine conasuer (I'm sure I didn't spell that right!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!