• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what are the rules for advanced dining?

Mainebound

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I am confused about the new rules for advanced dining (new to me, not to most of you, I bet): onsite guests can make them 90 days out, but what about offsite guests? I can't seem to find this info on the usual websites. Can anyone help?

I think you can make the ADRs 90 days out...you just have to call everyday instead of being able to make 10 days of ADRs at once like park guests can.

Tnkrbelle565 said:
I think you can make the ADRs 90 days out...you just have to call everyday instead of being able to make 10 days of ADRs at once like park guests can.

Ok, so if I am onsite, I call 90 days prior to my first vacation day, and can make the ADRs for the whole trip (up to ten days)?

But if I am staying offisite, I can only make the ADR for my first trip day...

Well, that's how it was with PSs, so that's not so bad.

Any other changes? Liek how many you can make or giving a credit card for more places?

I'm staying onsite and didn't notice any changes other than being able to do 10 days at once (instead of having to call everyday). Also, I have the dining plan and wasn't asked to make any credit card deposits...so I can't really advise on that

Mainebound said:
Ok, so if I am onsite, I call 90 days prior to my first vacation day, and can make the ADRs for the whole trip (up to ten days)?

But if I am staying offisite, I can only make the ADR for my first trip day...

Well, that's how it was with PSs, so that's not so bad.

Any other changes? Liek how many you can make or giving a credit card for more places?

You've got it! There are no other changes it is just a perk for onsite guests that instead of calling everyday they can do it at once! :goodvibes

Skylarr29 said:
You've got it! There are no other changes it is just a perk for onsite guests that instead of calling everyday they can do it at once! :goodvibes

ok, thanks for the helpful explanations everyone.

You know, people say we are obsessed, but with Disney's constant changes its either obsessiveness or cluelessness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter