What are the potties like in the kids club?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by novazx3, Jan 9, 2013.

1. novazx3

novazx3 Earning My Ears

My daughter will be 3 years old when we sail on the fantasy in September. She is already potty trained but needs help hoisting herself onto the potty (not tall enough). I was wondering if in the kids club the potties are shorter so the kids can use the bathroom unassisted. I've heads the CM's can't assist the kids with using the potty at all.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goeva

goeva DIS Veteran

4. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

I believe they are shorter (think elementary school restrooms) and at least on the Dream last winter there were step stools if needed. Now, with that in mind, your DD will need to get the step stool, put it in place in the stall, and get herself onto the potty without assistance - the CM's will not even enter the restroom with a child. You have several months before a September cruise so I'm sure she'll be good at it by then.

5. melaniejh1016

melaniejh1016 Mouseketeer

Yes they are little kid sized potties and the sinks are low too! Also in every public restroom around the ship there is one low sink for kids to use! It's a nice touch!

6. ericalynn1979

ericalynn1979 DIS Veteran

I will ditto everyone else, they are smaller toilets like what you would find in an elementary school.

My almost-two-year old was able to sit on them without problems (she's not potty trained yet but she likes to sit on them like her sister) during an open house.

7. dragonfly08

dragonfly08 DIS Veteran

Yep, kid sized. My 4 year old and her 6 year old (but tiny!) sister had no trouble using them.

8. suziesas

suziesas Earning My Ears

This is good to know. I was worried our three year old would have issues.

9. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

In the CLUB, they are kid sized. In the LAB they are as they are in the rest of the ship. There are step stools in each location.

10. suziesas

suziesas Earning My Ears

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.