What are the odds??

TXMommy

DVC Owner
What is the likelihood that I will be able to get either of these at the 7-month window:

1) 2BR at OKW for first week of June

2) Ocean-view Inn room at VB on Sunday before Labor Day until the Wednesay after?

I'd guess your chances would be quite good for each. Not everyone plans even 7-months ahead, much less using the 11-month window such that it would fill up all the rooms for your requests. You're not asking for the most difficult such as a Std Studio at BWV for NYE !, or maybe a GV at OKW during a popular time.

Also Saratoga is opening more buildings all the time and I suspect a lot of people will be going there just to try it out. That may leave more room at the other resorts.

OKW has the most rooms and lots of 2-B/R's. Things are just starting to pick up in June (May is slower), but the 1st week is probably still good.

VB might be good also. Many schools have already started by then, and VB has quite a few Inn rooms. Things are slowing down a lot by September, with the summer basically over by then.

Good Luck.

I agree, I think your chances are excellent for a 2bdrm at OKW in June. Not as sure about VB for that time as I've only been twice in 7yrs but I'd think you still have a great shot;)

Good luck!:wave:

I think it most likely you will get both ressies w/o waitlisting

Enjoy the trip!

Sue:D

I was able to get three Ocean View Inn rooms for the Saturday before Labor Day this year until Tuesday after the seven-month window, so I don't think you will have a problem. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter