What are the odds of NO November discount?

We usually go in jan but have been finding that its more and more crowded. Sooo we decided to try nov and see if the crowds were any better. We are from Jersey and I've never heard of jersey week lol but that makes sense to me as I know a lot of jersey schools are closed the first week of nov... Well, we are going to 1st to 11th, I guess I will give up hope of a few nights at a WDW resort w free dining :(. Good news is I just realized this morning that we will be there for the Osborne lights and we can also catch our first ever VMCP!!!

We're going nov 11-18 and hoping for a room discount. What are the chances they'll put a room only discount out with the FD??? We already have our tickets so can't do FD.

I'm going November 10-16. It's been hard to nail down the date because we were thinking of going the first week of November but found out that was Jersey week and it sometimes is blacked out for any kind of discount.I did find out through another thread that last year they offered free dining during veterans day. So I decided to leave on the Sunday before with the hopes that most of the Jersey week/marathon crowds will be leaving on the Sunday or Monday. A room discount would be good too:)

Not sure if this is helpful, but we were originally scheduled for November 9-17. I got a pin for free dining if I checked in on the 11th, so we changed it to November 10 (room only) and then the 11-17 for the free dining/package. The weekend of the 9 & 10 is the Wine and Dine Half Marathon, I really doubt they're offering ANYthing that weekend.

To others who are worrying - our last trip was during Jersey Week and NOT crowded at all. And we had free dining offered to us then as well.

We are going Nov 9-16 and will do a split reservation if we have to for room only the 9th and 10th. :cool1:

Same here, our dates are November 10-17 doing a ro at asmo then moving to POR on the 11th with the hopes of free dining. Waiting to see if they will have a gp/visa offer. Never received a pin and at this point I don't think I want it since there's not much availability at POR. Hoping they will open up more rooms with the gp offer.:worship:

Not sure if this is helpful, but we were originally scheduled for November 9-17. I got a pin for free dining if I checked in on the 11th, so we changed it to November 10 (room only) and then the 11-17 for the free dining/package. The weekend of the 9 & 10 is the Wine and Dine Half Marathon, I really doubt they're offering ANYthing that weekend.

To others who are worrying - our last trip was during Jersey Week and NOT crowded at all. And we had free dining offered to us then as well.

Just noticed you posted me. I've already rearranged my dates but no pin at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter