What are the odds of dining at DD walk up?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by hockeymom3, Apr 7, 2013.

1. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Mouseketeer

What are the odds that we could get a table at one of the Downtown Disney restaurants for dinner without reservations (say within an hour of arriving) between April 30-may 8??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princessallegra

princessallegra They call me Mrs. Disney

No way to say for sure. Depends on a lot. The time and your party size are important. As well as how busy the restaurant is. We are a party of 2 so we have had a lot of success with walk ups.

4. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

Which restaurant? T-Rex probably not. Others for a party of 2 to 4, decent chance if you are willing to wait 15 to 30 minutes.

5. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Mouseketeer

I was thinking TRex, Rainforest....we're a family of 5 so maybe I better do some planning. I hate being stuck to decide in advance where/when I want to eat.

6. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

House of blues has been fairly easy to get a table if you aren't in the peak dinner times. 5:00 or 8:30 are god times.

7. tink'smom2B

tink'smom2B Chasing Tinkerbell Full Time

Buy the Landry Restaurant card and you will get immediate seating at either the Rainforest or T-Rex cafe without a reservation! We used the card twice and were seated both times within 10 minutes. Went first to T-Rex at 6 pm and then the Rainforest Cafe at 5:30. This was just last week when it was super crowded :)

8. hockeymom3

hockeymom3 Mouseketeer

Thanks!!!! I'll look it up!!!