What are the crowds like in March????

pkitty

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me
Hey everyone!!!
We'll my big plans for Feb 24th just got pooh pooh'd (pardon the pun)!!! My hubbies got court (cops.... what can yah do they just keep finding people to arrest???!!!) and seeing as I'd like him to keep his job we've had to change our resv. to March 7th.....now quite frankly I'am a little leary of the whole crowd situation...anyone been there at this time of year??? I always go in Feb myself???? TIMNDANSMOM I noticed that your going to be there at that time also???? Are the crowds any worse that PReSIDENTS WEEK (I experienced that first hand already....fun,fun,fun...not!) I'am just curious!!!! Thanks D.:mad: :confused: :(

Ok so I'm going to WDW President's week - couldn't help it as it falls the same week as my Reading Break - those Americans, why can't they schedule their holidays better, haha.... anyway, I last went to DL on Memorial Day weekend. Think the WDW crowds at the time I'm going will far exceed those at DL back then??

sorry i didn't answer your question pkitty ;)

Hi pkitty! :wave: This will be our third time down at March Break and we have found the crowds manageable, so far and had a great time. Yes, it will be busy, just be sure to make use of Fastpass and if you are staying onsite, the Extra Magic Hour plus there will be 2 E-ride nights at MK that week too. Even if you are not staying onsite, you can make use of parade times to go on rides, when everyone else is watching the parades, if necessary. We like to do other things besides the parks, like resort hop or DTD, so some days will be busier than others. It's hard to say what this March Break will be like but I'm hoping that it will be no more busy than the others, we've experienced. I hope you have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter