What are the chances for Cabana at CC for Silver?

JimGA

DIS Veteran
What are my chances of having Cabanas available at Castaway Cay for a Thanksgiving week cruise on the Fantasy? I am Silver level....

I would say little to no chance. It seems Concierge and Platinum guests usually have them all booked up. I would imagine on a Holiday cruise it would be even harder than usual for Gold or Silver to get a cabana. It doesn't hurt to try and keep checking back to see if you can get one, but don't get your hopes up. The good new is you can still have a blast on Castaway even without the cabana.

Since concierge guests are able to secure cabanas at 125 days, even platinum guests have a difficult time booking one at 120 days on holidays and summer cruise dates. If you check multiple times a day after our 75 day mark, you might find one open. Also, post on your meet thread to see if anyone is interested in sharing a cabana who has already booked one.

Make sure that you check the couple of days prior to the cruise as well.. The cancellation deadline is right around that time and people do cancel.. Good Luck..

Also check once you board. We are silver my brother got one online and we could have had 2 more cabanas for our group once on board. It wasn't a holiday but they can become available.

I got a cabana on SB for my cruise at the end of August '14, only booked it last week.

Look in Port Adventures for Cab_21ser or similar, it is cabin 21 on Serenity Bay.

We were able to get one on the last day to book online. I was checking everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter