• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are the best things to collect?

We always get pins. The kids pick out a pin, usually corresponding to the time of year we are there. (Halloween pin, Christmas pin, etc.) they have one from every trip, over 20 now.

We also collect vinylmations.

I've done it all over the years, pins, pens, ornaments, magnets, etc. My favorite collectibles are diecast vehicles of rides at Disney ( the ship from Peter Pan, Buzz's Astro Blaster, etc. ) Sadly, these are no longer manufactured. Cars Land has something similar depicting their attractions now.
Currently, my favorite collectible is vinylmations:)

I collect postcards and magnets. Everything else takes up too much room for my taste. I do collect the small PVC figures, too, but I actually play with those. The packaging is what takes up all the room!

Pressed pennies and park maps are both small and super cheap. Also your park ticket is a great keepsake

I love collecting pressed pennies and ornaments. I have enough mugs and keychains to last a lifetime but will sometimes pick up a magnet if its cool enough.

Hidden Mickeys? That's as cheap as we get ;) I get a mug each trip, the kids get a t-shirt and one pin that they cannot trade, we keep those as special ones to keep forever. Not every trip but usually we get a vinylmation, magnet, antenna topper but now we don't have an antenna anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter