What are the best FREE Sample sites?

twinnersmama

Mouseketeer
Legit ones, please... ones that you don't have to pay shipping, order magazines, etx.
Just plain old FREE SAMPLES -- no strings.

I tried one posted link yesterday advertising a free sample....it lead to me signing up for coupons, then signing up to take surveys for money, then signing up for alerts to savings, etc. I travelled so far from where I wanted to be that I don't think I'll even stand a chance to get the sample that I oringinally really wanted.

I am eager to to hear responses.
Good luck.

I'll keep you posted to see what I end up withand when.

I visit Freebies4mom.com daily, they post many different links to freebies every day and they are all legit no-purchase-necessary freebies. Free magazines, free samples, free full-size product coupons, free Kindle/Apple apps, high value coupons, etc. Some days are better than others as far as what is available which is why I look daily. I used to sign up for all of the free samples but after a while I just started requesting items that I would actually use or purchase in the future.

I like dealwisemommy.com she has a section that has offers for all kinds of free samples, she also has a section for coupons etc. it's a really great site.

I use fatwallet.com because it's easy to click on forums then free stuff. The best part is the more experienced members are quick to point out sites that may be scams or sites that never send the free item. There is usually a discussion if you have to fill out a survey (rare) or if it is in spanish. I have gotten numerous free items using this site and may never have to buy deodorant or expensive razors again. I visit the site a couple times a day because sometimes samples go fast. I get samples at least once a week in the mail. Tide, coupon for Uncle Ben rice, cereal, bars of all kinds, shampoo, body wash. I use many of these items on the weekends we go camping...I have a big box in the camper with samples. Also lots of free mag subscriptions some for a whole year and others for a few months.

allyou.com has a different free sample everday. It is also a good website with lots of budget ideas. The samples are perfume, lotion, stuff like that. I have gotten alot of good samples. They post the new sample around 10:00 or after everyday. Sometimes you have to like them on facebook, but mostly you just fill out your name and address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter