What are our chances?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Nomad70, Oct 9, 2012.

  1. Nomad70

    Nomad70 Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    May 29, 2012
    Messages:
    279
    I have our reservation already for next September at WL our home resort, but will be trying at the 7 month mark to change to either BWV or OKW. This being our first trip as DVC members, what are our chances of being able to get a two bdrm villa (for 7 days) at either of these at that point? I am perfectly happy with our home resort, so it won't be too much of a disappointment, but I'd like to know if there is hope. ;)
     
  2. Avatar

    Google AdSense Guest Advertisement


    to hide this advert.
  3. mjc2003

    mjc2003 DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1,236
    I would say 98% likely you'd get BWV, and 99% you'd get OKW. September is a quiet time, right before F&W, kids just back in school, I would say you will have no problems at 7 months.

    Of course this is just opinion :)
     
  4. J and R's mom

    J and R's mom DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,486
    You should have no problems getting either resort at the 7-month window, but if not, you are almost certain to get either one by going on the waitlist.
     
  5. Brian Noble

    Brian Noble His Curmudgeonly Highness

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2004
    Messages:
    12,227
  6. lisa3635

    lisa3635 Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    May 15, 2008
    Messages:
    276
    I would say almost 100% at both. Perhaps not standard view at BWV.
     
  7. Nomad70

    Nomad70 Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    May 29, 2012
    Messages:
    279
    Awesome! And thanks for the link to that other thread. :thumbsup2
     

Share This Page