OKay, I rented some points out to my friends and they are supposed to leave Friday. Their DS12 got hurt this past weekend snowboarding. He now has a broken arm and I beleive a broken disc or fractured disc in his spine. They do not know if they want to cancel as of last night when they called me. What are my options if they want to cancel and re-schedule? I've never had to do it so close to arrival date. I feel really bad for them but can't afford to refund them or lose the points if I did. They chose not to get the insurance either. They might still go, they were talking about it last night. Besides DS12, they also have DS4 and DS6. They made such a big deal about it and saved it to tell them on Christmas and Mickey called to say he would see them soon and all that. They don't think the younger two could stand to wait any longer. I feel so bad for them !! I will call MS this morning to see what I can do. I'm sure you will all have answers for me first though so..... If they want to change the date and go in 6 weeks or so, what are the odds I could get them a 2 bed somewhere. It was 189 points for them from Frid to Wed. at SSR.