What are my chances....

dvcgirl

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what you guys think my chances are of getting a studio at either BWV, BCV or VWL from September 16 thru the 21st.... I'd defiinitely take OKW as well, but am hoping for one of the others. Anyone ever book so late with success? I know I'll find out first thing tomorrow morning, but wondering if anyone has had luck on such short notice...

I think if it is a studio...your chances are pretty good...

I am pretty sure you will find somthing available for you dates at 1 of the DVC resorts.;)

I just booked last week a studio at BWV for sept15-20th.They had openings at all the Dvc resorts except beach club! Call first thing tomorrow.......Good Luck...maybe Ill see ya there:D

Thanks guys...you've all made me feel better! My husband got laid off a few weeks ago, then I just got laid off. We had a family vacation planned at BWV for this coming February, but we figured that we should just go now while we have the time off. We both know that we probably won't have paid time off for awhile beginning new jobs. We'll pull our kid out of school, got someone to watch the hound, have flights on hold (using FF miles...thankfully), and so now we're just waiting *anxiously*...to see what Member Services has available. We just decided to do this today, and of course it has to be Sunday ;). I don't even mind splitting the stay but would love it if they have 2 nights at one place and then 3 at another. Oh well, so much for wishing out loud...I'll let you all know how we make out.

You should make out OK, especially in a studio. They may tell you OKW, but, you know what, that's not such a bad spot either!;)

We're in!! They had a fair amount of availability actually!!! I asked for BWV for the 16th-21st. They had every night except for Thursday the 19th. They had all five nights at OKW and at VWL. They had only one of the five nights at BCV. And so I decided to split our stay between VWL and BWV :). We're doing MK and AK on Wednesday and Thursday anyway, and so it will work out great. We'll check-out of VWL on Friday morning and head right over to MGM and check in at BWV later in the day.

Another quick question for you guys. Will we be able to get our luggage/few groceries transferred from VWL to the BWV? Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter