What are my chances

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by goofymomof2, Feb 14, 2002.

1. goofymomof2

goofymomof2 Mouseketeer

We have a studio booked for Thanksgiving week at VWL. We want to change to a 1 bedroom. What kind of chances do you think I have or should I just stick with the studio. We are new members at VWL and have only stayed at OKW. It will be me, DH, DD-14 & DS-6 on this trip. Do you think we will be cramped in the studio.
    Thanks,
    Shannon

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. sgtpet

sgtpet DIS Veteran

if you are on the waitlist i bet your chances are good.

4. goofymomof2

goofymomof2 Mouseketeer

I called to ck & she said no prob....So we have our 1 bedroom for thanksgiving. This will be our first trip to our home resort. We are staying this summer at OKW on rented points. We just bought in Jan.
    Thanks,
    Shannon

5. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

VWL still has rooms available for Thankgiving!!! that is good to know thanks:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek: :wave:

6. goofymomof2

goofymomof2 Mouseketeer

Yes....My DH just booked our Thanksgiving stay yesterday in a studio. He did not know that I wanted a 1 bedroom. Called this afternoon around 2:00 and had it changed. Now MS had to work some magic for the studio yesterday & would not tell DH how she did it. Cause at first she said we would have to be put on the wait list but when she got back on the phone she said all is a go.
    Thanks,
    Shannon