Right now I have a 2BR booked at OKW for Nov. 8 -15, 2003. DH mentioned he would be interested in staying at BWV during this time. OKW is our house resort, so I can't call until April. Do you think there will be a chance of getting it? BWV seems so popular. Also, I'm fairly new at this. Do I call to inquire on the 8th of Nov. or do I need to wait until the 15th, which is our check out date? Thanks for everyone's help.