what are current promos

Check out dvcnews.com. They usually have the most up to date information.

When I was there end of may it was approx $10 off per point (varied by how many you were buying) and four 5 day park tickets (might have been 6 day tickets dont remember) Regular point price was around $140 if I remember correctly.

I sat down with a Guide a week or so ago. They were selling VGF at $150 per point with no incentives and Aulani at $150 per point with $1000 off and an additional $3 off per point.

He gave me 12 Fastpasses that were good anytime for attending the presentation.

I sat down with a Guide a week or so ago. They were selling VGF at $150 per point with no incentives and Aulani at $150 per point with $1000 off and an additional $3 off per point.

wow...when I was at Aulani in Feb I think we were told $180 a point.....or was it to buy 180 points..oh now I am confused

How long was the presentation? Where did you do it? 12 fast passes are a bunch

If you buy Grand Floridian on the cruise do they offer any on board credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter