What are Best Tips for Sheraton Vistana

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
We are leaving in 10 days for sheraton vistana resorts. This will be the first time we stayed at a resort. What are some helpful tips for me and my family. We are going to the parks only one day and another day a water park. I truly have read all the posts but still do not have any idea what to expect. :flower:

We always take our own teapot because they don't have them in the units. If you are a tea drinker then you may want to pack an old one. Also buy some dishwasher soap tabs and laundry soap tabs and throw them in your suitcase. They only provide enough for the first wash. Read the program listing the first day. There were several things we missed out on because we didn't read it and forgot about it. They have BBQ nights, tie dye shirt making etc for the kids and we missed them!
have a wonderful time ~ that is one of my favourite places!

Teresa :flower:

I would definitely read the activities list. because sometimes the front desk forgets to give it to you. so ASK.

then it is a quick trip to WDW and little further to SW.

what do you want to do? there is a ton of stuff in Orlando and at the Sheraton VIstana to do.

some things require an extra fee - but sure you understand which these are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter