What am I missing?

waffles77

Mouseketeer
Been looking for flights to come home on SW during the weekend of November 8. Since the flight schedule has been released, the prices for one way from MCO to Manchester/Boston have fluctuated between $200-$350. Other airlines have prices just as high - Jet Blue even has a $650 route.

These prices are rivaling those during Thanksgiving weekend. Why are the prices unreasonably high for that Nov 8 weekend? I was hoping to be able to purchase a RT around $250 (which is reasonable to what I normally have paid).

What gives? :confused3

Not sure but that's a popular time to be flying out of Orlando. It's the end of the Food and Wine time, as well as the end of race weekend. The airlines know what's going on, so I have to wonder if they jacked up fares because of these things.

Ugh. Does anyone think they will be reduced at some point?

Hoping the Justice Department looking into the airlines collusion will result in lower prices very soon!

Haha! At that one way rate for 6 of us, we could purchase a used car and drive home for that same price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter