What age were you when you FIRST went to Disney?

Oops, I should have read the question more carefully--37yo for WDW, but I think about 10yo for DL.

T&B

I went to the MK at 8 wks with my parents and grandparents. Talk about an early start to an addiction.

We 1st went to WDW in early Nov. 1973. I was in 5th grade and my parents took us out of school so we could go, because that was the only time my dad could get off from work. It was so exciting!!! :cool1: I had watched the Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday evening and bugged my parents to take us to DL. Then said it was too far away, but if they ever built one closer they would take us. It was SO magical.... I remember loving "If You Had Wings" was my favorite, and my parents didn't mind, since it was sponsered by Eastern Airlines, it needed no ticket, so we rode it over and over again! Now Buzz Lightyear is there, and they still have some of the same effects. I don't think the cars swiveled back then, though!

it was the summer before i turned 5 and have gone back the same week for the past 18 years! :earboy2:

1978 was my first trip. I was 2 years old.

I used to watch the Wonderful World of Disney & I would love to see the "Dumbo Ride". I would cry when it was over.

I told my Mom "You know, some peoples go to Disney World.". Mom started booking the flight that day. :cool1:

We went at least once a year after that forever, and DH & I have continued it.

My DS went the first time when he was 9 months old. Pretty lucky kid. :jumping4:

I was 22 and on my honeymoon with my 21 yr old dh. My kids were 2 1/2, 6 mths, and 9 mths respectively.

I was 12 and we went at Christmas in 1971, 2 months after WDW. It was (and still is) magical!

Nancy :earsgirl:

I was 6 for my first trip to WDW--in 1976, so it was just MK! I've made many trips since then. Ds #1 went at 2 1/2 (2001)--not counting the trip when I was pg with him! He's 5 now and has been 5 times. Ds #2 went at 6 mos. (2004)--not counting the trip when I was pg with him!

I was 31. My parents always said they would take me when I was 13. That never happened. I actually ended up taking them

I was 9 when I went to DL and remember little. I remember the beach more than the park.

When I was 16 we went to WDW and remember everything.

Now I am hooked! WDW is my favorite vacation spot!

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter