WHat age for checking out of kids clubs?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PRINCESS VIJA, Mar 17, 2006.

1. PRINCESS VIJA

PRINCESS VIJA Viva Latvia!

On our last cruise I remember vaguely an age where kids could leave the clubs whenever they wanted. THey didn't need to notify the parents to come and get their kids. What is the age cut off?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BuzzBoyMom

BuzzBoyMom <font color=navy>My boys are my world!<br><font co

It is the age that the parent decides. When you register your child, you can note that your child can check themselves out without notifying the parents. I guess for some families that age might be 10 and some families, that age might be 13....totally by the request of parents. Now when you get to the Stack- the teen hang out - they don't have sign in or out rules....so they can come and go as they want.

4. Bmwdsny

Bmwdsny <font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug

Accordance with the Disney rules, kid must be minimum age 8 to allow in/out privelege with parent consent.

5. PRINCESS VIJA

PRINCESS VIJA Viva Latvia!

Thanks for the info. I would still want my DS to let us know when he was leaving the kids clubs. glad to hear it will be an option with his age!

6. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Parents have the option of letting 8-9 yos sign out. 10-12 yos are automatically given sign out privs. The parents CAN change it and take that away however. You have to let the CMs know this when you check in onboard.

7. repeatcruiser

repeatcruiser 3x - 1 more booked

You can request that you be pagged to let you know when your child is signing in or out.