What about DCP are you looking forward to most?

t-ho

everybody dies but not everybody lives
Although it's like 160 days until I start, I've been making a list of things I want to do or do better this time around at DCP. So here's my list and please shares yours :)

1.Use the gym! Last time I went once my entire program, what a failure. It's free and exercise what more do you want?

2.Use the pool! Since I live in a beach town, I really miss out on pools. Chatham's pool is awesome. It's a known saying to not swim in Vista's. Although, on the first day party, Vista's pool is packed and it does look fun.

3. Use Mickey's Retreat! If you don't know about it, it's sort of the DCP sports spot. I love soccer and I'm really hoping to make time this fall for more athletic time. And if I'm lucky, Ill get to play with some Brazilians. I also liked those pedal boats. NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS >.<

4. Go to Bdubs! haha. Really for the karaoke. It's always funny.

5. Meet my neighbors! I kept saying I'd do it last time, but I never really did. So I still don't know the name of that bald kid always in front of his apt. on his cell.

6. Plan my meals! Last time I think I still did better than most of my fast food eating friends, but I still have room to grow. No more spaghetti four times a week. With my favorite store Publix down the street, I'll be cooking up some good food. You guys are welcome over. I'll also save a ton of money by not buying Subway EVERYDAY for lunch.

7.Picking up shifts! Now that I'll be more experienced, I think I'm ready to tackle the beast of picking up shifts. Before I was worried about the who what wheres, but this time it's on. First stop hopefully at my old job. We'd get tons of people from other areas. so bring on that sunflower apron once again.

8. Organize my room! It wasn't so bad last time, just void of any style. Containers and things are a must. My roommate and I had matching ones last time and I'm planning on getting more from that set. And I'll need curtains. Darn SUNSHINE state.

9.Get pictures with every character and on every ride! There's nothing better than to get pictures with your favorites characters, but I'm going to 1 up myself and try for a picture with every character while using my famous two thumbs up pose. I am also sewing a snow white dress for myself and I'd love a picture of her and I together while I'm wearing it. I only have one official ride photo. It's from test Track and it was because it was name your price day. I paid a quarter! This time I'll be less stingy. I especially want my Everest one.

10. Go to the formal! I worked last time so I get to go this time. It's only fair. The pictures looked like so much fun.

11. See La Nouba! CP's get a discount and I'd really love to see it. I have a purse of it and everything and I've never even seen it.

12. Play Grocery Bingo! Again, how I managed to go a whole program without playing, I don't know. But things will change fall 2011.

13. Eat at all the fancy restaurants at Downtown Disney. Can you say crabhouse? YUM.

Come on people, your turn. Get excited.

Omg I soooo need to do all of the above, lol. Except maybe the curtains. I rise before the sun anywho.

I really, really, want to apply for the spring 2012. One reason why I want to apply is because I love Disney, but also because it will really look good on a resume. Besides, I want to work for Disney! I even daydream about what I will be doing. lol

One things for sure that I want to relax in the parks. Usually when I go to the parks it all about managing my time to go on every ride. I really want to take it slow, sit on a bench and just enjoy the park. I also want to get as many pictures with characters. I am horrible at finding characters lol.

I want to do everything! I'm really shy, but I'm hoping to branch out and go to every social event that I can since the CP ones always look like so much fun!

I really, really, want to apply for the spring 2012. One reason why I want to apply is because I love Disney, but also because it will really look good on a resume. Besides, I want to work for Disney! I even daydream about what I will be doing. lol

One things for sure that I want to relax in the parks. Usually when I go to the parks it all about managing my time to go on every ride. I really want to take it slow, sit on a bench and just enjoy the park. I also want to get as many pictures with characters. I am horrible at finding characters lol.

You're so right about having the time to just sit and enjoy the parks, I recommend Hollywood Studios at night. It really feels like you're in Hollywood when you just sit on a bench having a soda or something.

I want to do everything! I'm really shy, but I'm hoping to branch out and go to every social event that I can since the CP ones always look like so much fun!

I think you're shyness will be cured quite fast when you're a CP. Not only do you live with others, but there's the buses, and long shifts with a lot of people all the time. I think it's the best idea to try to go to every event. I don't know why I was so lame the first time around and only went to like two things.

Grocery bingo is awesome!!!!! :cool1:
That's what I hear! I'm excited. Only one of my roommates ever did it. But not anymore. Watch out for T-Ho everyone.

You're so right about having the time to just sit and enjoy the parks, I recommend Hollywood Studios at night. It really feels like you're in Hollywood when you just sit on a bench having a soda or something.

I think you're shyness will be cured quite fast when you're a CP. Not only do you live with others, but there's the buses, and long shifts with a lot of people all the time. I think it's the best idea to try to go to every event. I don't know why I was so lame the first time around and only went to like two things.

That's what I hear! I'm excited. Only one of my roommates ever did it. But not anymore. Watch out for T-Ho everyone.

Oh man me too! I plan on doing everything this time instead of being the lame-o sitting around and missing events because no one wanted to go with me, I'll go by myself dang it!:laughing:
All my work friends thought the events were lame, and my roomies were very quiet. Don't get me wrong silence is nice but this time around I hope for roomies I can hang with :D

I'm not even doing Fall, but am applying for spring.

This isn't exactly a "thing" persay, but I'm just excited to be with people who at the very least, like Disney, but hopefully love it like I do. At my college, no one really "gets" Disney but me, so I can't wait to be with people my age who love it!

This will hopefully be my first CP, but I'm really looking forward to going Rare Character Hunting!

Oh fun. I always loved running into a character you barely ever see. I especially like the fairy godmother.

This isn't exactly a "thing" persay, but I'm just excited to be with people who at the very least, like Disney, but hopefully love it like I do. At my college, no one really "gets" Disney but me, so I can't wait to be with people my age who love it!

Oh this definitely counts! It's the best thing to get all crazy over Disney things and have people feel the same.At the audition today, all I had to say was Phineas and Ferb and like 10 people were like "YES!" haha. You will love it. But I warn you, the obsession only gets worse :P

It is soooo nice, I mean my friends all love Disney but it's more of a casual romance with them, lol. Being down there and hanging out with others who love it too is amazing, and as T-ho said it most definitely only gets worse :D

Ditto on the meeting people and being with people who LOVE Disney. I want to meet a boy down there cuz I figure if he's there he has to at least like Disney. And I can't date anyone who doesn't at least like it. But anyway, yes to wanting to meet more people in general who love Disney.

Ditto on the meeting people and being with people who LOVE Disney. I want to meet a boy down there cuz I figure if he's there he has to at least like Disney. And I can't date anyone who doesn't at least like it. But anyway, yes to wanting to meet more people in general who love Disney.

That's true, but it's sad when the program is over and your boyfriend has to go back home and so do you. So many of my friends were international and it sucks that you can't just get up and visit them. Now if you find a boy from you state, wooohooo! hahaa.

haha well yeah, but a fairytale is always possible. I've heard of people meeting their spouses in the program. So I'm just saying I think anything can happen at Disney. But, none of my friends love Disney like I do, so even friends will be nice.

haha well yeah, but a fairytale is always possible. I've heard of people meeting their spouses in the program. So I'm just saying I think anything can happen at Disney. But, none of my friends love Disney like I do, so even friends will be nice.

No that would be amazing...but even just making friends will be great!

Take a picture with every Disney character.

ESPECIALLY the princesses. Yes, I'm a male, and I said princesses. >.> <.<

@DisneyGirlie, oh it's too bad you're on fall adv and I'm on spring adv :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter