What a great day! I need to brag (a little)

rvoto

My DH built me a scraproom with his very own hands
I got together with my friend and She gathered up her sons Photos. All of them and for his graduation gift I put together two very large albums . She dispayed them at his Grad Party. She placed a little sign that said I made the books. People were gathered around the table looking at those books allday long. There were more people in that line Than the food line all day. People were comming up to me asking if it was my work. They were praising me all day long. I love this hobby!! I could not even believe the responce I got . I was so excited all day long. If any of you can do this What a great gift. :o I didn't brag too much did I?

WONDERFUL! How nice of you to do that! I bet it was an amazing book! and what a great gift! Something that will be cherished forever! Who knows maybe you found yourself a new job!!?!?!?

You deserve to pat yourself on the back! These albums are awsome and what memories for years to come.

BRAVO!

Scratch
:smooth:

Congratulations! Putting those books together was quite an accomplishment!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!