What A Chat Last Night

I was kicked out of the chat around 10:30 EDT. That's when chat is supposed to be closed. What time zone are you in?

Chat was fabulous...way more intense then I remember from last time (but then again, I've missed the past 2 chats).

Congrats to DVC and Becky for getting to pick numbers! What wacky trivia we all now know! Tomatoes and onions, as well as 3!!!!

Don't forget that we have a room set up in Chatzy for chatting anytime! I usually try to pop in the evenings and there are a few regulars that hang out there. (If you need the link, click on the word Chatzy above!)

Sorry I missed it. You have noooooo idea how much rather I'd've been here than... well, story for another time.

mommyc - I feel your pain. Hope your kids get well soon. :hug:

I will never look at a can of planters nuts combined with heat the same way again.

Scarred for life....

I left chat right after the words "warm nuts" came into play...:rotfl:

The transcript had you as the first correct answer, though I'm not the official keeper. I would send it in anyway. /quote]

Can you help me get a transcript or help me learn how to make one for next week? Usually this moves faster than I can keep up, but would love to be able to read off line or learn how to save this so I can read it all when I am done.

Any help is appreciated
Don
:surfweb:

Can you help me get a transcript or help me learn how to make one for next week? Usually this moves faster than I can keep up, but would love to be able to read off line or learn how to save this so I can read it all when I am done.

Any help is appreciated
Don
:surfweb:

Hi Don,

Since I am the one the transcript is so important to I can help.When you are in chat right above all the user names are 4 buttons. One looks like a piece of paper. When you click on it it shows you everything from the time you signed on. I hope this helps.

Becky

Hi Don,

Since I am the one the transcript is so important to I can help.When you are in chat right above all the user names are 4 buttons. One looks like a piece of paper. When you click on it it shows you everything from the time you signed on. I hope this helps.

Becky

Right, and if you join the chat late, you can copy and paste the transcript into a Microsoft Word document to read at a later time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter