We've booked the babies 1st trip and she's not even born yet! Dec 2010!

Yay for another pre trip report!!! So here we are all together again!! Wish we were all going back at the same time too!!

Christmas at the WL, that's gonna be great.

Not too much longer til baby Eva comes along!!!!

Eva Marie ???

Eva Jane Williams was born on 1/7/10at 8:55pm. She's a Minnie Mouse weighing only 4lbs 15.4oz and 17 & 3/4 inches long! We are both doing very well and Emily is thrilled to be a big sister!:cloud9: Here are some pictures taken just minutes after she was born with my Blackberry!

IMG0034412.jpg

Eva20Jane20Williams12.jpg

IMG0034812.jpg

IMG0036012.jpg

Ah, congrat Wendy and family!! SHe is an adorable little peanut!! Glad everyone is doing well! Cute middle name!

Congrats Wendy and family. Eva is adorable. I bet Emily must be proud to be a big sister. Soon Eva will be experiencing Disney too.:lovestruc
Glad to hear you are all doing well.

CONGRATULATIONS! ON THE ARRIVAL OF Eva Jane!!!!:cutie:

what a sweet angel!!! you can see the curiosity and awareness in her eyes already!!!!

Happy to hear you are both doing well! How is that big sister of her's, I bet she is a big helper already...

:wave2: Connie

Eva is beautiful Wendy! Congrats to you, Mike and Emily. I am glad that you are all doing well. Keep us up with pics!

Leanne

Hello! :wave2:

I am new to your PTR and all the other reports too. :goodvibes LOVE :lovestruc the new baby pictures. Eva is just darling. I hope you and the family are doing well!

YAY, Congrats on your new baby girl! How does Emily feel about her? So glad to hear everything went well. Soon, you'll be packing her up and taking her to Disney World! And I love the name, very nice! And it's ok to be a minnie mouse, My little lizzie weighed exactly the same thing when she was born, and she's still today a cute little peanut. My other two, that's another story, they were big beasts when they were born!

Well, Mike got a call on Friday that he is being transitioned to a contract position with his company, which basically means he is laid off until there is work available. Great timing, stupid company! :mad: He's been on approved vacation time last week and this week. He is so P.O.ed and hurt after 12 years of dedicated service to this comapny. At his end of the year review he was told he was a part of the companies team and not going anywhere even though business has been slow. He was one of three in his dept who had not been laid off yet out of about 30. Now they are down to one employee until his case is over. Mike has been thinking about leaving this company for a little while because he is sick of the travel and being away from his family so he knows this is the kick he needs to move on, but he is hurt at the way it was handled after all he has given and this is supposed to be a happy time for us and this company has poo-pooed all over it only causing stress and anxiety.

I feel horrible because he is the provider for our family and I have had the luxury of staying home since before Emily was born. I actually quit working before I got preggers because my Mom was sick and I was taking care of her. I know Mike would not have it any other way, but that is just added pressure for him.:sad1:

On a more uplifting note, Mike and I are in the position that we have enough savings for us to still live comfortably for about 6 months without any income so with unemployment and our taxes we'll be getting back, we'll be more than OK. However, Mike is so awesome, that within 2 hours of getting laid off, a former colleague offered him a position as Logistics Manager for the company he is VP of Operations at. The pay is a little less, but there is no travel and the two locations are both less than 15 miles in either direction from our home. Things aren't set in stone yet, but should be by the end of the week. Hopefully, everything falls into place this week and we won't have to worry about cancelling our December Disney trip which is half way paid for anyway!

Thanks for letting me vent and get this stress off of my chest!!

Eva is so beautiful! I am so sorry to hear about Mike's job!! What awful timing :headache: but maybe like you said this will be the push he needed to leave and hopefully be a blessing in disguise for you all. It is so crazy how "they" say the economy is doing better but I keep hearing of more and more people getting let go. I will keep my fingers crossed that this new opportunity works out for Mike!! Congrats again on your sweet baby girl.

Wendy,
I am so sorry to hear about Mike's job...what rotten timing! But, I have to give it to ya'll on being prepared for a just in case situation. AND How awesome that he was able to get a hit on a new position so quickly...should help build his self esteem and put his resume out there or even take a job so close to home with a new baby...how great would that be.
It's ok to vent!! you just go right on ahead

enjoy that sweet baby of yours and big sister too!!!
:wave2: Connie

SO sorry about Mike's job. SOunds like it was the push he needed. And to have something line dup already. What a guy!! When exactly are your Dec dates? We are thinking Dec 18-26.

Wendy, Eva is so beautiful. I swear she looks like Emily. I'm glad you and she are doing so well. I'm sorry about Mike's job. I think it is nasty how companies treat people now days. And they say the economy is getting better :rolleyes1. I'm glad that he got a hit on another job and he will be home with you and the girls more. God doesn't close one door without opening another.

Enjoy Eva and Emily and take advantage of having Mike home.

Wendy, there is going to be something much better around the corner for Mike. Sounds like he has a pretty solid lead already. Please let us know how it works out! Sending some pixiedust:

Aww, i'm so sorry about Mike's job. Manny keeps getting laid off once in a while, but nothing too severe. He is also looking for something better to come up though. I hope everything goes well, i'm sure it's very stressful with a new baby... and of course a Disney Trip! But, glad to hear that there is some good news in there!

Thinking of you! Job stress stinks, especially when you have a new baby! She is darling by the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter