Wet, Sweat, Fun & Sun But You Have HOW Many Snack Credits Left?

Glad to hear from you! Hope you are feeling better! I'm getting excited…55 Days for me!

The time will be here before you know it!!

Yea I am not too worried. I just was not sure if I could make alternate and then when BOG opens up if I could make that one before I gave up the first if that makes sense. I still don't really know how it all works. Mom's surgery is Nov 17th.

Make an alternate and when you find a BOG time, it will tell you have another reservation during that time. Continue on making the reservation and it will NOT cancel the other reservation until the new one is confirmed. If the times aren't too close or overlapping, you may have to go in and cancel the other one yourself, but you will know that by what messages pop up while you're making the BOG one.

You're a posting maniac! Lots of fun photos you've shared and it makes me all the more excited to stay at AoA! Did O'hana last time, so wann try something new, but it was sure tasty. A bit overpriced, but very good, and well, a Lapu Lapu, what else needs saying about that?

You're a posting maniac! Lots of fun photos you've shared and it makes me all the more excited to stay at AoA! Did O'hana last time, so wann try something new, but it was sure tasty. A bit overpriced, but very good, and well, a Lapu Lapu, what else needs saying about that?

It was good & since we used the meal plan....the price didn't play into our plans. If I had to pay out of pocket....I might not pick this. I forgot to mention that there was a lady walking around with her ukulele and singing & it was driving me crazy because she was off key!! AWWWKKKKKK....... (even the Lapu Lapu didn't help with that....lol)

Yeah, I paid OOP last time. I honestly don't think it was worth it. The food was ok, and we had fun, but the Lapu was the best part of the meal.

Yeah, I paid OOP last time. I honestly don't think it was worth it. The food was ok, and we had fun, but the Lapu was the best part of the meal.

The meal was good but OOP would make us think twice.

How was Halloween? What were the kids?

Halloween was kinda weird this year......Mike had to work, Ty & Derek took Tony & Addy to a NBA~Blazer's game, leaving me with Jasmin & the twins. We had taken the kids to a Trunk or Treat in town on Thursday and then I took the girls down to their school for trick-or-treating and games. It rained harder than any Halloween I can remember. I didn't even see kids out trick-or-treating when we came home from the school. We don't get any kids because we live on a busy road. We watched Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus. So we still had fun even if we didn't do the official Trick-or-Treating.

Animal Kingdom Park today~~August 13:

We were up at 7:30am and out to the bus by 8:30am.

We took the bus to the Magic Kingdom ( Shy threw up right when we got off the bus........again) :( and then rode the monorail to the Grand Floridian for our breakfast at 1900 Park Fare.

We walked around the lobby of the Grand as we waited for our reservation time to come. These are pictures Mike got.

More from the lobby at the Grand Floridian.

We checked into 1900 Park Fare and waited to be called (pager I think).

Before heading inside, you have a Photopass picture done.

Shyann got sick again before heading into the restaurant. Mike took Shy to the bathroom as Derek & I took the kids to our table. :(

We sat down and immediately were greeted by the Mad Hatter. (Mike & Shy hadn't made it to the table yet)

Random pics from our table.

Mike & Shy came back and we started helping the kids get their food from the buffet. The chef came out & ran me through the buffet to go over the allergies. I was brought out a plate of Mickey waffles & hash browns (gluten-free). Here are a few of the plates.

Winnie the Pooh came by the table. Michayla wasn't interested in seeing Pooh, which was surprising....so she sat in her little corner and watched videos on the iPad.

Our next visitor was Alice.

A few more random pictures from our seats.

This is Big Bertha. We got to hear it play. This was found in Walt's vault and is from the early 1900's. There are only 2 people in the world that can tune it.

Mary Poppins came by to visit us.

Here are pictures from the buffet area.

Our last visitor was Tigger.

We finished our meal, paid and then headed back out of the restaurant.

We decided to catch a bus to the Animal Kingdom from the Grand & so we headed out front and saw this beautiful carriage on our way to the bus stop.

Michayla was loaded and a family from New York (it was all over their clothes) took up 5 seats for the 3 of them, forcing me to stand so I could stay close to Michayla. I'm not sure I've ever seen that much rudeness on the bus.......they looked right at me and just blobbed out even more. I was a tad annoyed as we had to go from one end of the Walt Disney World property to the other with a stop at Blizzard Beach before arriving at the Animal Kingdom park.

So sad Shy was sick. I hope she feels better and can enjoy her time at AK. Your breakfast looks like so much fun. I'm so sorry about the bus situation?

LOVE all these pics...what kind of camera are you using the quality is amazing!

LOVE this whole post as well..1st ever trip with DH was to POP and I'm seriously getting tears looking at it all again!

LOVE all these pics...what kind of camera are you using the quality is amazing!

LOVE this whole post as well..1st ever trip with DH was to POP and I'm seriously getting tears looking at it all again!

Thank you so much~~ It's a Nikon D7000......it was hubby's "big" purchase in exchange for me going to Disneyland for my first Christmas time trip with some friends a few years ago.

Pop was a fun resort!!

Very, very beautiful in a sort of austere and posh sort of way, the Grand. NOt sure I could ever stay there, even if I did have the money. But PERFECT for a visit!

And Mary dresses up in my favorite Disney costume EVER. Ever since I was a little girl, that dress has been my absolute favorite dress ANY Disney actress wears. Looks like such a fun breakfast!

Poor Shy, I really hope she got better soon!

Your breakfast looked like lots of fun :)

Poor Shy :scared1: The halloween plans looked fun

It was an ok day....they had fun & had more than enough candy.

Very, very beautiful in a sort of austere and posh sort of way, the Grand. NOt sure I could ever stay there, even if I did have the money. But PERFECT for a visit!

And Mary dresses up in my favorite Disney costume EVER. Ever since I was a little girl, that dress has been my absolute favorite dress ANY Disney actress wears. Looks like such a fun breakfast!

The Grand is way to Foo Foo for me, but fun to visit & take pictures. I would be afraid of touching ANYTHING while there!! lol

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in that dress!!! :D

Poor Shy, I really hope she got better soon!

Your breakfast looked like lots of fun :)

Shy went through the wringer that's for sure. Breakfast was nice & we loved getting to hear Big Bertha play during our meal.

Dang it once again I got NO notice that you did an update. I don't know why this stupid site does this but glad I went looking just in case LOL. I am following you and another one on the DL side and it seems I never get an update. Oh well anyway loved the pics and that is so sad about Shy. That must have been so frustrating for her and you guys. We have done 1900 park faire in the past and enjoyed it. And I do like the Grand Floridian and I would stay at any of the resorts if I could afford it. I actually prefer this one with the old world style than something like the Contemporary because I don't like that new modern look. But again I would stay at any of them LOL. The only ones I really haven't liked is the cheaper ones like Allstar and Pop only because the rooms are so small and double beds. We stayed at Pop and it was really uncomfortable. If I was on a major budget though I would deal but it is def nicer to be able to spread out. Eventhough I love the benefits of staying onsite I do love having the timeshare for that reason. Having a living room and kitchen and esp a washer/dryer is so nice.

Hope the day got better at AK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter