Wet n Wild or Aquatica?!!?

starlucks

Earning My Ears
:scared:

I have to choose between the two....I don't know what to do!!

Where would you go? Aquatica opens in March, and I'm in Orlando in April..

what do i do?

Aquatica!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to try it out, and am thinking of going to the soft opening. It looks like it's going to be fantastic.

What do you have to do to get tickets to the soft opening at Aquatica? We'll be in Orlando from March 5 to 11. Some info I've read says that Aquatica is open to the public as of March 1. Other as of March 14. We'd love to go if we can get tickets while we're there.

Alright...I'm going to Aquatica!!

Man I'm so excited! Not only have i found out about Aquatica being open by the time I'm going, and the Simpsons ride...I've also found out that the Bay to Breakers is being run while I'm in San Fran!! Found out all this just tonight!

Yay!!

Starlucks,
Sydney, Australia

Do not go to Wet-n-Wild! I will not go into the disgusting details but lets just say we went along with our friends and ended up getting a refund. And they have a strict policy that says: Absolutely no refunds. A gentelman that worked there said he would never take his family there...what does that tell you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter