Western Transatlantic September 2014

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by diznefamily, Mar 7, 2013.

1. diznefamily

diznefamily Mouseketeer

I just booked the 14 night cruise and am trying to get any information I can from those who have sailed across the Atlantic. Was it worth flying to Europe to board? Would you go on another? Any teens reports? Restaurant rotation? Any information would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sweetlovin'

sweetlovin' DIS Veteran

Are you on the Meet thread for the cruise? That thread is hopping and from what I saw (I was deciding between going east or coming west) there are a ton of TA repeaters. Those people love that TA cruise:thumbsup2

4. sweetlovin'

sweetlovin' DIS Veteran

5. diznefamily

diznefamily Mouseketeer

Thanks!

6. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

7. GatorMomInNC

GatorMomInNC DIS Veteran

Best cruise EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. TammyAlphabet

TammyAlphabet DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl

TA's are great if you love sea days, especially if you have been to Europe before. However, if you have never been to Europe before I urge you to try to come over a little early and see some sights before boarding. It is so wonderful.

9. ludari

ludari DIS Veteran

My first Disney Cruise was the 2010 transatlantic and has to be my second best cruise (maiden voyage of the Disney Fantasy was my first). I enjoyed it so much that I too will be on the WBTA September 2014. I am really looking forward to this cruise especially with the new ports. Check out the meets link provided. You'll find lots of great information and a lot of repeat TA cruisers.

10. SnowWhite2

SnowWhite2 DIS Veteran

I'm waiting for my kids to leave for college so DH and I can go on a TA cruise. It kills me every time they have one and I miss it. Same for the PC cruises.