West Coast Magic

Pixie_Dust

DIS Veteran
I just saw the info on this today when I happened to glance at the DIS home page instead of going straight to my message board.

Is anyone here going on the repositioning cruise back to FL? The info said to book early, so I guess I'm too late for any good price, if at all, so I guess I have to dream about it vicariously.

Originally posted by Andrew DEREK UK
Looking at DCL website it is sold out.

For some reason, the DCL website seems to be the only place it looks sold out. There have been a couple of reports that Expedia and some TAs still have 9,10,11 gtys available. And, as others have noted, more rooms may open up as we approach the 60-day final payment deadline (although right now, it's a mightly long approach!).

Originally posted by Andrew DEREK UK
Lots and lots of Dis pepole are going there is a long thread under Cruise meets.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=560179

There are so many countdowns running on that thread it almost crashed my computer.

I would need someone to go with. DH is my best friend, but he can't get off work for 14 days straight. And I can't see taking a 2-week cruise by myself!

Maybe they'll do this again next year and give me time to work something out.

Actually Pixie dust it IS next year (2005) that the repositioning cruise is running.
And as for getting the cheaper price you pretty well had to be booked within the first 5 or 6 hours or you were charged thousands more...
Cheers,
Grumbo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter