Were should we stay in March?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by azureskies, Jul 10, 2014.

1. azureskies

azureskies Mouseketeer

We have two trips this year, one in Sept and the other in Oct. In Sept we will be staying at Port Orleans - Riverside and in Oct at Coronado Springs. What resorts would you recommend for a March 2015 trip? We are looking at moderate and value resorts. It will be me and my 16-year-old son. We hope to take at least one WDW vacation per year. What resorts should we not miss staying at?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dmband

dmband DIS Veteran

Caribbean beach
    No reason to go down to value unless it's financial and even thenh the only one I would consider is art of animation

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

We loved CBR. The grounds were beautiful, the food court was good, the pool was nice, and the transportation was quick and efficient. I can't comment on any of the values as we've never stayed at any of them.

5. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I completely agree with this. :thumbsup2

6. dmband

dmband DIS Veteran

Thread closed :thumbsup2

7. azureskies

azureskies Mouseketeer

:rotfl2:

We have been thinking about Caribbean and Fort Wilderness. Looks like Caribbean is well loved.

8. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

:rotfl::rotfl:

CBR is a great resort and I don't think you would regret staying there :thumbsup2.