1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

We're off to see the Wizards - Our 1st Trip to US/IOA

Discussion in 'Universal Studios Trip Reports' started by aprilfoolwed, Dec 14, 2012.

1. hollypoast

hollypoast Active Member

Thank you! I enjoyed reading your report :) We are going to Universal for the first time in December so it was all very interesting.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tlinus

tlinus <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

Fantastic trip report. Glad you had a nice time....Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

4. Nancy for Disney

Nancy for Disney Active Member

Great TR. Thanks for sharing!

5. Nancy for Disney

Nancy for Disney Active Member

Great TR. Thanks for sharing! The pictures of your house look really nice. Sorry it was not all it seemed.

6. TheDisney6

TheDisney6 Member

Thanks for your Trip report! We are excited to be going to Universal for the first time this year!

7. vleeth

vleeth I heart Disney

It was so much fun to read about your trip!

8. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Great finish and I'm glad you got some VIP treatment at the Studios to make the trip more memorable.

9. finallygoing

finallygoing Earning My Ears

Will be going to Universal for the first time with our two teenagers during Presidents' Week. I enjoyed reading your trip report and got some good ideas of things to do there. At Disney, my husband loves the shows, but hates the thrill rides and I was concerned he wouldn't enjoy the parks, but it looks like there's some entertaining shows there for him.

10. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Yes and what ever you do...do NOT miss the Horror Make Up Show at the Studios! It's an absolute riot!

11. coastgirl

coastgirl Active Member

Thanks for the TR, I enjoyed it! It's been a couple of years since we've been, and you gave me lots of details to think about. Loved the way you got the VIP treatment at the end!