We're here at last!!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by yummymummywales, Sep 15, 2012.

1. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Welcome home :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stephensmum

stephensmum DIS Veteran

So enjoyed your live report. Thanks for taking the time.

4. igk

igk DIS Veteran

Glad you had a great trip - impressed at the amount of time you have taken to write it all up :goodvibes

5. catherine

catherine <font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav

Welcome home! :wave2: I've really enjoyed reading your TR, so thanks for taking the time to write it and taking us along for the journey! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

6. WSussex

WSussex Mouseketeer

Thankyou soooo much!!!! Have totally lived through these reports and bought back so many fantastic memories:thumbsup2 It has made us all soooo excited for our trip next August:cool1:

Sx

7. Disney-PartyOf5

Disney-PartyOf5 Mouseketeer

Hi, just thought I would answer your question. Yes - Virgin will price match. We benefited from this for our booking next August.

I have really enjoyed reading your trip report. It was very good of you to take time out each day to post. Thanks for all the details. Hope you get over your jet lag soon....

8. yummymummywales

yummymummywales Mouseketeer

:flower3: thanks to everyone for their kind comments, I actually enjoyed writing it and am glad if anyone found it useful.

Ooh....anyone know how the Virgin price match works?

9. Disney-PartyOf5

Disney-PartyOf5 Mouseketeer

You simply find the price that you want them to match eg website or brochure and give them the details. As long as they can find it they will match it (some have to go through a review first so it may take 24 hours for them to confirm back to you that they will match it). We had a new invoice emailed out to us next day. :cool1:

10. Tink2312

Tink2312 <font color=magenta>I didn't ask to be a princess

Welcome home :)

11. Cinderella2006

Cinderella2006 Fairy Tale Wedding 1st November 2006

Loved reading your report ... We are going at the end of this month and are definately going to try the Cheesecake Factory! Just noticed you live about 10 minutes down the road too, we are from Crosskeys :goodvibes

12. yummymummywales

yummymummywales Mouseketeer

Cinderella - it's a small world!! You must go to the Cheesecake Factory it's fab! Have an amazing trip!

Disney - we have tried to get Virgin to match our Thomas Cook quote but apparently you have to match with Virgin flights? Not sure how else you can achieve this....might have to consider Thomas Cook for £800 less....

Thanks to everyone for their kind welcome home. Managed to survive first week back in work - just..... Really need to book next years to cheer me up ;)

13. RDP

RDP DIS Veteran

Yes i believe they do, but it must be on an identical package holiday. Sounds like a great trip. Thanks for the TR.