We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

Cool costumes! It looks like it was a very well done version of Beauty and the Beast. Sometimes you never know what to expect out of a smaller production, but this looks like it was very well done!

Thanks! :goodvibesYeah we had a really great director who put a lot of effort into making us and the show look good, we were very lucky. It funny enough - he and his wife are big Disney fans as well. By any chance, I don't know if you've ever read anything from All Ears - but one of the past writers on there was "zamgwar" - that happens to be my director!

Day 5 - "Have a Wild Time!"
Part 1 - Disney's "Zoo":simba:

On this morning, we woke up at around 8am I want to say?
Today we were headed to Animal Kingdom!

For the friends that had been to Disney before, most of them hadn't been to AK, except Alessa I believe?
When I was explaining to them what AK was about, they kept thinking it was a zoo.
I explained that yes they had animals there but also had a lot of different attractions, shows, ect, and that it was a very unique park.
Nonetheless, all day we were calling AK - "Disney's zoo" :rotfl2:

We got to the bus around 8:45.
That day the park opened at 8am, we got there around 9:20.
We walked into the park, and I wanted to have us do something that was right at the front of the park.
ITTBAB.
:rotfl2:

I didn't tell my friends what would happen. I think Alessa had been on it once before, and kind of knew what to expect but everyone else was clueless.
Now I love A Bug's Life, I think it is one of those Pixar movies that is underrated, but it's nice that the movie is featured in AK...and in
CA as well...
SO we went in and put on our BUG eyes we walked into the theater and saw this:
IMG_1478.jpg

So the show started.
And during it, my friends started screaming....at the part when the bugs crawl under you.:laughing:
After it was over they said they um...liked it...
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

After it was time for our first FP of the day!
Kilimanjaro Safaris!

We headed over and started our safari right away.

Btw, we had a great safari leader...is that what their called? :rotfl:

Now I will post my mandatory DIS KS photos.:thumbsup2

I don't know what animal this is, but we saw it!:laughing:
IMG_1483.jpg

Rhino.
IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

I love the way the hippos stick their heads out of the water!:laughing:
IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

I thought this was a pretty view of the savannah.
IMG_1514.jpg
Giraffes. My favorite:lovestruc
IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST!

Last edited:
continued from previous post!

More safari pictures:
IMG_1571.jpg

The water looks pretty!
IMG_1572.jpg

Cool reflection of the tree.
IMG_1578.jpg

Me taking a picture of Danielle (blue shirt) taking a picture:goodvibes
IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

Overall we had a great safari ride, and saw a lot of animals. I know it can always be a hit or miss but I think we lucked out!:thumbsup2

(Day 5 - Part 2 in next post!)
:goodvibes

Day 5 - "Have a Wild Time"!
Part 2 - Hakuna Matata

After our safari ride, I saw that the 11am show for FOLK was going to be starting soon.
I told my friends it was a great show, very unique and it would be something nice to see.
They agreed and we went in.
We got seats towards the back of the auditorium but it was nice to be out of the heat and in air conditioning for a little while, since it was very hot at AK - which was not surprising

Here are some pictures:
IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

Hey Simba:simba:
IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

Everyone really enjoyed the show!

After, we had FPs to go see the Yeti.

I took a shot of the Tree of Life on the way:
IMG_1642.jpg

And then saw this:
IMG_1643.jpg

As you can see, there were construction walls everywhere - I think at this point some of them had come down, but this was right in the midst of everything...

Finally we saw the Yeti.

Here is our fantastic ride photo to prove it:
FullSizeRender.jpg

Yup. We all screamed, again.

Everyone loved it though so that was good!:thumbsup2
After the ride, we were starting to feel pretty hungry.

(Day 5 - Part 3 in next post!)

Day 5 "Have a Wild Time!"
Part 3 - Super Soaked!

After visiting the Yeti, we were getting hungry, so we decided to get some lunch.
AK was the only park of the trip that I did not book a sit down meal for.
When I researching places for the trip the QS Yak and Yeti sounded pretty good.
I mentioned it to my friends when we were there and they agreed.
It worked out well since we had just ridden Yeti and could walk right over to the the place.

We ordered our food, but when we tried to find a table - there were none to be found! We would have even split up 3 and 3 if we had to, but it was just not meant to be...
SO we decided to grab a nice comfy spot on the floor...

Alessa and I had the Honey Chicken. It was delicious!!

IMG_1644.jpg

Danielle and Caroline had the Asian Chicken Sandwhich.
IMG_1645.jpg

And Natalie and KellyAnn had Fried rice and egg rolls.
IMG_1646.jpg

Everyone seemed to enjoy the food.

After we had our last FP of the day.
Kali River Rapids.

It was hot so we were pretty excited about the ride.
I don't think my friends understood how wet you could actually get on the ride though.

So we went on, and long story short, we got wet.

Natalie posted this snapchat after our ride:
IMG_5770.png

Even though we got wet, we did have a lot of fun.
Everyone was laughing about this ride for the rest of the day.

After, everyone was pretty much done with AK.
It was around 2pm.
No one had much interest in doing anything else.
I would have stayed but honestly I was ok with leaving as well.
We didn't too a lot, but we did all of my Must do's
We had plans to swim at the pool when we got back.
Before we left, we did take a peek in some of the giftshops.
No one saw much but enjoyed looking in them.

Then we headed out.

I hadn't taken any pictures of the AK sign so I did this now!
IMG_1648.JPG
I don't know that couple, but they were very cute!

Then of course we had to get a group shot!
IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1651.jpg

A bus came very quickly!
IMG_1655.jpg

Overall I was happy with the day at AK.

We were very excited to explore the resort some more and take a dip in one of the wonderful pools at AoA!

(Day 5 - Part 4 coming soon!!)

Last edited:
For the friends that had been to Disney before, most of them hadn't been to AK, except Alessa I believe?
When I was explaining to them what AK was about, they kept thinking it was a zoo.
I explained that yes they had animals there but also had a lot of different attractions, shows, ect, and that it was a very unique park.
Well... :rolleyes1

Btw, we had a great safari leader...is that what their called? :rotfl:

I don't know what animal this is, but we saw it!:laughing:
Apparently you didn't pay attention to your "safari leader." :rotfl2:

Me taking a picture of Danielle (blue shirt) taking a picture:goodvibes
I thought you were taking a picture of yellow shirt with horns.

Everyone loved it though so that was good!:thumbsup2
After the ride, we were starting to feel pretty hungry.
EE is always a fun one! I'm glad they all enjoyed it!

It was hot so we were pretty excited about the ride.
I don't think my friends understood how wet you could actually get on the ride though.

So we went on, and long story short, we got wet.
And it took you about as long to type this as it took to ride it. :rolleyes1

I'm glad everybody had fun. You definitely get soaked on that ride.

I would have stayed but honestly I was ok with leaving as well.
We didn't too a lot, but we did all of my Must do's
What??? No Dinosaur???? :eek:

Just following along! Glad your friends all loved Fantasmic!... It's one of my favorite shows at WDW and always a can't miss for me. Definitely makes you feel the magic!:lovestruc

And love your shots of the Safari at AK... One of my favorite things to do as well! Especially when you have a good tour guide.:thumbsup2

Excited to read more about your trip!

Well, I bet a lot of people call it Disney's zoo, but I know for a fact it is much more then that!:rotfl::thumbsup2
Apparently you didn't pay attention to your "safari leader." :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:I know....well he was very excited talking about the animals and he sounded if he knew what he was talking about. I was so busy taking pictures of the pretty animals:lmao:
But yup, safari leader - that's what they'll be known to me as now.:thumbsup2:laughing:
I thought you were taking a picture of yellow shirt with horns.
:rotfl2:If that happened that would be the craziest thing to see on a safari ride!:lmao:
EE is always a fun one! I'm glad they all enjoyed it!
Me too! Best part was I didn't say anything about it going backwards, so everyone was surprised by that...making them more scared..:rolleyes1but they survived!:thumbsup2
And it took you about as long to type this as it took to ride it. :rolleyes1
LOL I know. They should have a sign outside of the ride that says "See how soaked you can get in 20 seconds":rotfl2: I wish you were able to go through the track twice..it would make for a better ride.
I'm glad everybody had fun. You definitely get soaked on that ride.
Yeah it is fun, especially to see who would get the most wet depending on where they were sitting/where the water was falling.:rotfl2: It was also hot that day so we didn't mind getting soaked. But overall it gave us a lot to laugh about for the rest of the day so that was a plus:thumbsup2
What??? No Dinosaur???? :eek:
You're going to think I'm crazy. Through all my trips to Disney, I have never been on Dinosaur.:blush: I have to make an effort to try it next trip. I guess I was never that interested in it...also for this trip, we didn't even step foot into Dinoland lol:rotfl:
Just following along! Glad your friends all loved Fantasmic!... It's one of my favorite shows at WDW and always a can't miss for me. Definitely makes you feel the magic!:lovestruc
HI!:welcome::wave2:
Yes! Same for me! Fantasmic is amazing! And yes I was so happy that my friends enjoyed it - it was one of their favorite moments of the trip!:goodvibes
And love your shots of the Safari at AK... One of my favorite things to do as well! Especially when you have a good tour guide.:thumbsup2
Thank you! And Yes! A good tour guide definitely makes ones safari experience better!
Excited to read more about your trip!
Thank you! More to come soon!:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!:flower1:
So I am very happy to say that at this time next weekend I will home for Spring Break! I am very excited to have the opportunity to do nothing for a whole 10 days!:hyper:
So I'm thinking I will not do a usual update while home - probably a life update though.
I am planning on seeing Zootopia while home! Anyone else excited to go see it?!
Also wanted to show you guys this picture I took:
IMG_3927.jpg

I took this yesterday (Friday). Just thought it was cool.
I go to school in upstate NY, and we are in the mountains, and I always love that view...
I am glad that the snow is melting here though. This weather makes me miss summer and FL weather even more!
But anyways - I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week.
Ok on with the update!
:flower1:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 - "Have a Wild Time!"
Part 4 - "Under the Sea"

So where I last left off my friends and I were going back to AoA for some resort pool time!:goodvibes
It was around 2:30 when we got back.
We all went back to the room. Danielle and Caroline wanted to relax for a bit there, but Alessa, KellyAnn, Natalie and I wanted to explore the resort a bit more and take some pictures before going to the pool.
So off we went!
We walked right towards the LM section since we hadn't spent a lot of time there yet.
(The following pictures are some of mine and some of Natalie's - as I didn't have all of them on my phone!)

Just us goofing off:rotfl:
FullSizeRender.jpg

(KellyAnn, Alessa, Me)

KellyAnn made friends with the DingleHopper.
IMG_3937.JPG

Alessa wanted to see if she could find any real treasure.
IMG_3938.JPG

I saw my prince:lovestruc
IMG_1657.jpg
Lol I was very happy:rotfl:
IMG_1660.jpg

Then we wanted to pretend we were the dancing the Fish
IMG_3939.JPG

Let's play a game - who the one who looks the most like a host in this picture.
IMG_3940.JPG
Yup. Me.:laughing:

IMG_1664.jpg

I love this picture of KellyAnn.
FullSizeRender.jpg \

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post!)

More pictures from Under the Sea!

Me and Ariel
IMG_1667.jpg

Natalie and I trying to act like Ariel and Flounder:rotfl2:
IMG_1672.jpg

We had a great time taking pictures under the sea!
It's crazy, Caroline and Danielle never got a chance to come over here...:confused3

So after our fun photoshoot, Alessa, Natalie, KellyAnn, and I were ready for a swim!
It was around 3:45pm.
We had all decided to go to the Cozy Cone pool today!
We texted Danielle and Caroline and they said they would meet us there.

So we headed over-

I hadn't gotten a picture of Zazu yet so I took one while passing through the LK section:
IMG_1680.jpg

Then we arrived in Radiator Springs

Natalie wanted a picture:

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Then we basically just hung out at the pool!
It was very nice and relaxing.

Natalie took this picture:
IMG_3943.JPG
We had our own cabana so that was nice!:thumbsup2

We stayed by the pool just enjoying the beautiful day for a good 2.5 hours.

After everyone was getting hungry so on the way back to the room so we planned to stop by Landscape of Flavors to grab some dinner.

On the way there:

Squirt!:goodvibes

IMG_1684.jpg

Then we finally got dinner:

I got the Make Your Own Pasta:
IMG_1682.jpg
It was pretty good.
I have NO clue what everyone else got.:rotfl:

Back at the room I took another beautiful picture of the lake:
IMG_1683.jpg
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

That night we decided we wanted to head back to DTDSprings:goodvibes

Everyone had had such a good time the other night, they were excited to go back again!

(Day 5 - part 5 in next post!)

Day 5 "Have a Wild Time!"
Part 5 - We come to Disney World, and all you guys want to buy is soap!

It was around 7:30 when we got to the bus stop to go to DTDSprings.

In the 10 mins we were waiting, I decided to be a mom and get some candid shots of the "kids":laughing:

Now, I don't know why, but these are some of the funniest pictures form the trip.
And Danielle is the star of these shots.
Now why she did this I have no idea, maybe she was trying to model, IDK, but whenever I have a bad day and need a smile, I look at these pictures.

Caroline and Alessa were getting into it as well.
IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

My personal favorite:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
IMG_1690.jpg
Gosh I love those pictures:laughing:

The sun was setting, and looked very pretty that night

IMG_1693.jpg

Then, our bus came! It only took like 10 mins. We honestly had the best luck with busses this trip!
IMG_1694.jpg

We got there quick - 10 mins maybe?

Once we got there, everyone kind of wanted to split up. We knew what shops we wanted to go too.
So I went with KellyAnn and Natalie and Caroline, Alessa, and Danielle stayed together.

My little group first went into The Pin Store.
KellyAnn and Natalie LOVED pin shopping this trip. They didn't trade any, but absolutely loved buying them for themselves, as gifts.
When we got there I was looking at some pins as well, I know I bought some lol.

While I was looking at one of the pin racks, a guy around my age was looking on the other side of the same pin rack as me.. Before he left with his friends, he looked at me, smiled, and said out of the blue:
"You're really pretty."
I was taken aback, as I wasn't expecting it, but I looked at him and thanked him.
It was very sweet and made my night:blush:

After making my purchases, I met up with Natalie and KellyAnn outside the store.

I think KellyAnn, Natalie, and I then went to Once Upon a Toy, WOD, ect...
I made lots of purchases...of course:rotfl:

When we were pretty much done we decided to find out where the rest of the group was.
They told us they were in Basin.
So we walked over there.
Now, I always considered Basin just a simple store that sold bath products. Never was too excited about it.
My friends thought differently.
Once we arrived, Alessa, Caroline, and Danielle were all in the store.
Now if any of you have ever been in Basin, you might know that they have sinks in there and you can try out the different types of scrubs and soaps they have, like a Bath and Body Works.
Alessa, Caroline, & Danielle were all in the store washing their hands... and having the time of their lives.
When they saw us they got all excited and told us to try the scrub they were using.
This made KellyAnn and Natalie very happy, I had some too...and it was nice I guess.:rotfl:
After the hand washing though, all 5 of my friends were running around the store looking at all the bath bombs (you use it in the bathtub) that Basin was selling.
Supposedly there was a really great deal on these bath bombs, I don't know.
I think most of my friends bought some.
Especially Danielle, she went CRAZY for these bath bombs.

(She even bought more later in the trip!)

Once they were finally done, whoever made purchases from Basin had the biggest smile on their face.
I found this amazing and increidbly funny
This occurrence made me say:

"I take you guys to Disney World, and all you want to buy is soap!"
I was dying laughing.
It was kind of you had to be there moment but it got me thinking, I'm walking around wondering if I should buy another princess doll and an outfit for my Duffy bear and my friends and are running around freaking out about soap.
See the difference?

After all that soap buying and hand washing, it was time for a sweet treat.
We decided to go to Ghirardelli's to get some ice cream!

I got cookies and cream.
IMG_1695.jpg
YUM.

I have no idea what Alessa Caroline, or Danielle got but KellyAnn got a chololate cone.
IMG_1696.jpg

She was really enjoying it:rotfl:
IMG_1697.jpg

And Natalie got chocolate chip:
IMG_1698.jpg
We were just sitting on one of the stone walls enjoying our treats, it was a beautiful night!

When it was time to go back to AoA, we got in line for the bus. One came quickly I believe, and I think we even got seats, so that was great!:thumbsup2

When we were back at the room, around 10:30 we got into our PJs, but weren't very tired yet.
There must have been something in that ice cream that we ate, becuase we were very giggly and wide awake.
Alessa I think was tired so went to sleep (sofa bed)

The rest of us made the master bedroom a hangout.
We had such a great time just talking and laughing.
It was a great bonding moment :goodvibes

I snapped a picture of these two:
IMG_1707.jpg

Eventually around 1am, everyone was finally getting tired. We decided to go to bed. I told them that would be a good idea because we would have a long day walking around the world tomorrow.
I also wanted to get there for RD.

So we headed to bed all excited for the morning!

(Day 6 coming soon!)
:flower1::flower1::flower1:

So I am very happy to say that at this time next weekend I will home for Spring Break! I am very excited to have the opportunity to do nothing for a whole 10 days!:hyper:
Yay!

So I'm thinking I will not do a usual update while home
Boo!!!!

probably a life update though.
Yay!

I don't know. This one doesn't look all that appealing to me. I'll probably wait until it comes out on Blu Ray. I mean, I'm sure I'll love it, but I'm just not eager to go see it.

I go to school in upstate NY, and we are in the mountains, and I always love that view...
I am glad that the snow is melting here though. This weather makes me miss summer and FL weather even more!
I like snow. We've had very little of it this year. Only enough to try sledding once, and there wasn't even enough to give me a good cushion when I decide to do something stupid.

I saw my prince:lovestruc
So you were the reason for the no climbing sign... :rolleyes1

Natalie and I trying to act like Ariel and Flounder:rotfl2:
Your tail isn't curved the right way.

While I was looking at one of the pin racks, a guy around my age was looking on the other side of the same pin rack as me.. Before he left with his friends, he looked at me, smiled, and said out of the blue:
"You're really pretty."
I was taken aback, as I wasn't expecting it, but I looked at him and thanked him.
Aww... this could be the beginning of your real life Disney princess story.

Once they were finally done, whoever made purchases from Basin had the biggest smile on their face.
I found this amazing and increidbly funny
This occurrence made me say:

"I take you guys to Disney World, and all you want to buy is soap!"
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: You know, I wasn't there, but I can feel your frustration!

Eventually around 1am, everyone was finally getting tired. We decided to go to bed. I told them that would be a good idea because we would have a long day walking around the world tomorrow.
I also wanted to get there for RD.
Sounds fun. But maybe you should have waited to take them to the soap store after RD. It might be hard to get them out of the bath/shower.

I'm enjoying all your pictures from AoA. It's been a while since I stayed there (April 2013) and I'd love to get back there. My DD always talks about that resort. She really wants to stay in a Little Mermaid room (we were in a Nemo suite like you the first time). It maybe a bit strange to say, but I really liked the carpet picture. I remember my DD running up the hall pointing out the hidden Mickeys :-)

Yes I'm excited too! I'm leaving in a few hours!
Don't worry, more to come soon!
Yeah I haven't done a life update since November so I thought that would be a good idea.
I don't know. This one doesn't look all that appealing to me. I'll probably wait until it comes out on Blu Ray. I mean, I'm sure I'll love it, but I'm just not eager to go see it.
I know what oyu. There is something about it that makes me a bit skeptical. Maybe watching animals taking selfies has something to do with it. But I have to see it eventually! Also I think Disney is hoping/expecting it to do well - i bet you've heard of them adding Judy and Nick into the character meet line up...
I like snow. We've had very little of it this year. Only enough to try sledding once, and there wasn't even enough to give me a good cushion when I decide to do something stupid.
Same here compared to last year, this is nothing!
So you were the reason for the no climbing sign... :rolleyes1
Yup. I got attacked by something of the fish after this and told me to stay off Eric.:rotfl:
Your tail isn't curved the right way.
I think Ursula already placed the spell on me to make me human:thumbsup2
Aww... this could be the beginning of your real life Disney princess story.
Hopefully one day...:blush:
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: You know, I wasn't there, but I can feel your frustration!
Oh yeah, I bet most Disney addicts can...:rotfl2:
Sounds fun. But maybe you should have waited to take them to the soap store after RD. It might be hard to get them out of the bath/shower.
They didn't use any of their exciting new products while we were there, BUT that didn't stop them from talking about it, and then of course buying more on our last and final trip to DTD.:rolleyes:
I'm enjoying all your pictures from AoA. It's been a while since I stayed there (April 2013) and I'd love to get back there. My DD always talks about that resort. She really wants to stay in a Little Mermaid room (we were in a Nemo suite like you the first time). It maybe a bit strange to say, but I really liked the carpet picture. I remember my DD running up the hall pointing out the hidden Mickeys :-)
:welcome: HI! Thanks for joining me! Yes! I love AoA, as did my friends. The theming of the resort is just so wonderful. I would definitely plan on staying there again, but maybe try a different room type. Lol, glad you liked my carpet picture, sorry it wasn't better quality:rotfl2:. But yes we loved those carpets, my friends and I would say we were actually swimming towards the room:rotfl2:When I go back to disney this summer, while I am not staying at AoA, I definitely plan on visiting, since my family hasn't seen it yet!

img_1005-jpg.151200

You're adorable :cutie:

I'll let you decide from the picture if they enjoyed it or not.

img_1123-jpg.151213

I'm thinking.. yes :goodvibes

I love One Man's Dream too! I won't be happy in the world of work until I have an office that looks like this :thumbsup2

Great seats! We've sat on maybe row 2 before, and got soaked by the water projections :laughing: Maybe you found a happy medium :goodvibes

While I was tearing up and crying and enjoying the show, so were my friends, all of them!

Omg what a beeeaauutiful moment :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: It must feel so good to introduce your friends to something they loved so much :goodvibes what a nice memory.

Beauty and the Beast Musical Pictures - Spring 2012 :rotfl:

Cool!!!

I'm there on the right, I was a dish...

This just reminded me of Titanic when old Rose says "wasn't I a dish?" From now on I'm going to think of her as an actual dish plate from B&tB :teeth:

Great picture!!! This looks like so much fun. And you were the middle dish?! Elevated and center, that's a prime spot for the talent :thumbsup2

Hahah, show your friends this!

Great shot :goodvibes

Then of course we had to get a group shot!
img_1649-jpg.152395

This too! I love this.

Soooooo excited!!! It's not out here until March 25th, but we're seeing a preview on Sunday :hyper: that sloth trailer is so funny!! I can't wait to see it.

Pretty! Is this from your room?

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I have the same picture of Jamie, we stopped by Art of Animation to explore and it has so many good photo opportunities :goodvibes

"You're really pretty."

Cutieee!! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

like a Bath and Body Works.

We don't have Bath and Body Works over here, but I'm ashamed to admit it was one of the highlights of my New York trips a few years ago :rotfl: I had sooooo many of those mini scented hand sanitisers, wow my life is boring :rotfl:

Fun updates!!!!

You're adorable :cutie:
Thank you:goodvibes
I'm thinking.. yes :goodvibes
:thumbsup2
I love One Man's Dream too! I won't be happy in the world of work until I have an office that looks like this :thumbsup2
I couldn't agree more! It's a dream office!::yes::
Great seats! We've sat on maybe row 2 before, and got soaked by the water projections :laughing: Maybe you found a happy medium :goodvibes
Yeah we were really happy with the seats! We didn't get wet either, which was for the best I think since it was a little chilly out that night lol.
Omg what a beeeaauutiful moment :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: It must feel so good to introduce your friends to something they loved so much :goodvibes what a nice memory.
It was such a great moment.:lovestruc
Thanks!
This just reminded me of Titanic when old Rose says "wasn't I a dish?" From now on I'm going to think of her as an actual dish plate from B&tB :teeth:
Haha yes!!!:rotfl2:
Great picture!!! This looks like so much fun. And you were the middle dish?! Elevated and center, that's a prime spot for the talent :thumbsup2
It was a lot of fun! Many good memories::yes::
Hahah, show your friends this!
:rotfl2:Thats a cute video! It must be really old right?
Great shot :goodvibes
Thanks!:goodvibes
This too! I love this.
Thanks! Me too!:goodvibes
Soooooo excited!!! It's not out here until March 25th, but we're seeing a preview on Sunday :hyper: that sloth trailer is so funny!! I can't wait to see it.
Me neither! :hyper:
Pretty! Is this from your room?
This is from one of the paths walking back to my room.
:rotfl2::thumbsup2
I have the same picture of Jamie, we stopped by Art of Animation to explore and it has so many good photo opportunities :goodvibes
Yes they really do! We had such a great time taking pictures in the different areas.
Cutieee!! :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:
:lovestruc
We don't have Bath and Body Works over here, but I'm ashamed to admit it was one of the highlights of my New York trips a few years ago :rotfl: I had sooooo many of those mini scented hand sanitisers, wow my life is boring :rotfl:
:rotfl:No Bath and Body works is a nice store! All the different scents of the products is very tempting to buy! Too bad you don't have them in England!
Fun updates!!!!
Thanks for reading Katie! More to come soon!:goodvibes

Life Update #2:
My Spring Break

So last night I came back from my 10 day Spring Break from school. :sad1:
While not the most exciting Break, I did have a great time relaxing and enjoying my time away from school. I was also able to spend a lot of time with my friends and family which was great!
Here are some of the highlights!

The Departure:

On Friday March 4 I was very excited since it was time to go home for break! I was taking a bus that left from my school that was for only students at our college. The bus was leaving at 3pm. It would take my about 3.5 hours to get home. At around 2:30 I headed over, anxious to be home.
Before leaving my dorm room I said goodbye to my furry friends on my bed.

Little Mickey, Duffy as Sully, and ShellieMae:lovestruc
(I plan on getting ShellieMae an outfit this summer!)
IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

Bags packed, I was ready to head out.
(Of course I use only Disney bags to hold my luggage!:thumbsup2)
IMG_3952.jpg

I got to the bus stop at around 2:45. The bus was already there so I hopped on and waited for it to depart. I was able to get a seat to myself, so I had plenty of space to relax!
Then we left at 3:05

I took some pictures of the sights:
IMG_3953.jpg

Took a shot of the seats in front of me. We were on a coach bus.
IMG_3954.jpg

More sights:
IMG_3958.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

As you can see from my bad selfie, I was ready to be home. Don't mind my face lol, I had gotten about 3 hours of sleep the night before, so it's safe to say I wasn't feeling all bright eyed and bushy tailed:rotfl:
IMG_3960.jpg

About halfway through the trip, I pulled out my movie choice for the trip. Since my laptop plays DVDs I always make sure I have one available, usually Disney, to be able to keep my occupied.
I brought Bolt.
I had seen parts of it before, but had wanted to see it again for a while. When I was in WalMart the week before I saw it there for $10, about the same as the Amazon price (where I usually buy DVDs), so I grabbed it, and I'm happy I did!
IMG_3962.jpg

It really is a great movie. It has a great story and characters. I also love dogs, with all my heart, so I was definitely tearing up at the end because it made me think my dog Molly.

For anyone who hasn't seen it before it came out in 2009 and stars Miley Cyrus and John Travolta. Very interesting combination right? They surprisingly work well together in the film and also provide the vocals for the credits song, posted below if anyone wants to listen. It's actually a very nice song.
Overall I recommend the movie, and I really enjoyed it!

After the movie ended, I only had about a half hour left, os I listened to some music, my 80's playlist.:cool1:

Finally at 6:45 I arrived at my stop. I met my mom there with a big hug. I was so happy to be home!:lovestruc

Continue for Next part in next post!!!!

Next I will basically talk about some highlights from the trip, from this point on I don't have much from each day.

NYC Day!

On Tuesday during my break, my mom and I took a day to go to the city! She really wanted to go and took the day off. Even though we live close to the city, we don;t go all the time, so it's fun when we do.
We took a 11:30am train and were in Grand Central by 12pm.

If you've never bee to Grand Central before, the pictures I have don't do justice!

The beautiful ceiling
IMG_3964.jpg

Lots and lots of people!
IMG_3965.jpg

I love that big clock.
IMG_3966.jpg

Even the chandeliers are pretty here!
IMG_3967.jpg

My mom and I then walked outside of Grand Central and headed towards our first destination of the day, The NYC Public Library.
On the way we saw the Metlife building in the distance
IMG_3968.jpg

Then we arrived.
My mom wanted to look around. It is a very beutiful structure in NYC
IMG_3971.jpg

My mom had heard there was a Winnie the Pooh display before coming in the children's section. She was excited to show me (she knows me so well!:D). The display included the original Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, ect. She wanted to surprise me, but sadly the display wasn't being shown at this time. :sad1: The display had been sent back to England where they were referbishing it. The librarians said Pooh and his friends would be back in the Spring, so my mom said we could come back.
Supposedly there was supposed to be a Mary Poppins display as well, but that was also gone for now and would be back in the Spring.
We decided to still walk down to the children's section to see what was there.

On one of the walls was a map of the Hundred Acre Woods, where I'm guessing the display took place.
IMG_3972.jpg

Hi Pooh:goodvibes
IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

After checking out the children's section we looked in some of the other rooms, and then decided to leave the library and go to our next destination.

We saw the Empire State Building in the distance on our way

IMG_3976.jpg

continued in the next post!

continued from previous post!

After checking out the NYC Public Library, my mom and I went to a few stores. Then we headed on the subway. Now I am not a hug fan of NYC subways, but it was either take a ride or walk like 30 blocks to out next destination, lunch, so we decided to take the ride!:rotfl2:

We got off the subway, walked a little more, and then arrived at our lunch destination!
Serendipity!
:jumping1:
IMG_3978.jpg
Now anyone that doesn't know Serendipity, it is a famous tourist attraction restaurant in NYC that is known for their frozen hot chocolate.
:hyper:
Now what is a Frozen Hot Chocolate?! I'll explain below!::yes::
The restaurant is also featured in the movies "Serendipity", with John Cusack, and One Fine Day, to name a couple.
My mom ordered really yummy sandwiches for lunch (sorry no pictures) and then got a Frozen Hot Chocolate to share for dessert.
IMG_3979.jpg
Ok, so a Frozen hot chocolate is this really yummy frozen drink. It is a signature item at Serendipity. Basically it tasts just like hot choclate, but they freeze it! The n then put whipped cream and choclate crunchies on top and it's just fantastic! :lovestruc
IMG_3980.jpg
The Frozen Hot Chocolate is about $11, which is pretty pricey, since one person could definitley have their own. But it is a tourist attraction, and we're in NYC, so everything is always more expensive then

I texted my grandma (the one that lives in FL) a picture of the drink since she always loved the place, and told her the price. She said Disney would probably charge $20 for a drink like that in that size.
She's probably right!

Another thing, they always give you 2 straws per person with a drink, but since my mom and I were sharing they gave us 4 :confused:
Mom mom wanted to take a picture of me with the drink:rotfl:
IMG_3981.jpg
We both finished that drink really quickley. Honestly, we probably could have gotten our own, lol, but now we know for next time!
Before we left, my mom and I took a selfie to remember the day, and also send my grandma!
(Ignore the no make up on my face!)
IMG_3990.jpg

After our delicious lunch, my mom did a little more shopping and and then went home. We got back to our house at 4:30pm.

Overall, my mom and I had a great day in the city!

:lovestruc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These next updates are just some random pictures of stuff I did ate over break and beyond. Not very exciting, but I'll post it anyway!

Random/Fun Stuff!

Here is my dog Molly sleeping!:rotfl2:
IMG_3992.jpg

On Friday I went out to lunch with my friend Joanna. We went to this really good pizza place in our town. I had been there a couple of times and it was Joanna's first time. I saw Joanna a couple of times this week since she is a commuter and was home anyway (Picture of her later!)

I got what I usually get at this restaraunt. The Prosciutto pizza with arugula, red onions, and mozzarella cheese!
IMG_3994.jpg
YUM!
Joanna got the Margarita pizza, which she loved!

For dessert we shared the Strawberry and Ntuella pizza!
IMG_3995.jpg
Oh my gosh is this good!

Joanna really enjoyed the place and definitely said she would come back!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night, I was in the mood to watch something fun.
I settled on this:

IMG_3996.jpg
I don't know if any of you ever watched/knew about Disney Sing Along videos, but I loved them as a child. "Disneyland Fun" was always my favorite. A few years ago I found the DVD new on Amazon for about $6 and bought it right away!
I've seen it so many times, but I never get tired of it. I usually watch it right before a trip. Even though it is in Disneyland and not WDW, it gives me nostalgia just of classic Disney, and just my childhood in general. It was filmed in 1995 I believe, so all the characters look "younger" and the clothes the guests are wearing are very 90's.
The songs are also great and I always find myself singing along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my main goals for the break was to see Zootopia since it had just come out. Towards the end of the break I didn't think it would happen, but the night before I left, my mom said she would take me, so we went! My brother also decided to come (he's 16) which I was very surprised about, since he is not a huge Disney fan.
IMG_3998.jpg
What was the verdict. We all LOVED it. I won't give anything away, but I will say it is a really great movie. Disney really did a good job with this one, thought outside of the box and created a classic.
i was more then happy to hear my mom and brother Brian say that they also really enjoyed it. Again, especially Brian, since he's sometimes too cool wto watch Disney movies with me, but most of the time, when I put something on he will sit down and enjoy with me.::yes::
I told him after the movie that he can get a picture with Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde in Disney when we go this summer.
He looked a me and said "Oh great."
I secretly thought in my mind, I will get him to take some good pictures, I don;t care how old, or "cool" he is!
:thumbsup2
-------------------------------------

More updates in the next post!

More Random/Fun Stuff!:

So while at school I had made some online purchases from the Disney Store. I always have the stuff sent to my house, since the stuff I'm ordering really has no reason to be in my dorm room!

I got this cute SplashMTN plate on sale for about $9.50!

IMG_3997.jpg

@TheLittleKatie - you have this one right?
Anyways I would love to display this really cute dish in my room but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to buy a decent and hopefully cheap dish holder in order to display the SplashMtn dish in my room

I also got a new VOLLEYBALL!

IMG_3999.jpg
Just kidding, it's a medium stitch Tsum Tsum
:lmao:
I bought him for around $10, which I was very happy with

IMG_4001.jpg

A while back I had also Pre-Ordered the new Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs Blu Ray from the Disney Store.
IMG_4002.jpg
It also came with lithographs, but I only had time to take a picture of the cover slip...
IMG_4003.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On one the last days of my Spring Break I met up with some friends. I was able to see Joanna again, and Alessa, who came home for her Spring Break at the end of my break. Even though I only saw her twice, it was nice I was able to see her at all.
IMG_4004.PNG
(from L to R: Joanna, Alessa, Me!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday night, March 14th, I sadly had to go back to school. Overall I had a really nice relaxing break, and even though I didn't do many exciting things, I still had a great time spending time with friends and family!
The weather is/was also beautiful so that is always a good thing!

I will be posting a normal WDW update this weekend!
I hope all is well with all of you and I hope you are all have been enjoying the warmer weather!
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter