We're Going To Fort Wilderness!!

des1954

DIS Veteran
YES!!! I just got a ressie for Labor Day weekend!!! We come in Wednesday and will be leaving on Monday!!!

Actually - Rick will be coming over Wednesday & setting up. I have to work until 9:30pm & IF I get all my work done in the office today, tomorrow and Wednesday, I can take Thurs thru Monday off at the office. I still have to work Saturday 8a-2p at THD - but I can handle that! It's time to double clutch at the office!

I had to take a preferred site - but that's okay too!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Look forward to seeing you this weekend!!
:goodvibes

Thanks, Chris! We were going to come over on Saturday for the GG, but this will be much more "funner"!!! I'm thinking I may call my boss at THD & see if I can skip out of work Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed!

So happy for you! :cool1:

Have a great trip! In fact I hope everyone at the GG enjoys themselves. I'm less than 50 days away myself.

Best Wishes!

Call in one of those "SICK" days. :thumbsup2

I've learned from experience that doing that always catches up with me.:confused:

I think I've got it worked out so I don't have to go in. I'll know for sure tomorrow. If I do...I do. It's only 6 hours from 8-2, so there will be plenty of time for frivolity!!:rotfl:

Have a great time Deb! :thumbsup2 I hope you're able to be off on Saturday!

i think this is the type of person tigger was talking about..

:confused3

can I come?

If you can get a cheap flight, you can come!! Your pillows and sleeping bag are always in the coach.

I just changed the ressie to cancel Wednesday nite - so we'll be coming in on Thursday afternoon. That gives me more $$$ to buy beer with!!:cool1:

I'd like to but Kim & John will be here and we haven't seen them since Memorial Day.........

I know Pete - our daughter and her husband - it's hard when the kids move out - unfortunately you'll have to live through that too.

my kids say they are never moving out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter