*I'm Back!* We're getting married..at Disney World!!! Jeff & Kathy's PJ! UPDATE: Let's Party! (9/18)

Hi there!! I followed you over from my PTR...you are getting married while I will be at WDW...so excited for you!! Love reading about all your plans!!

Hi there!! I followed you over from my PTR...you are getting married while I will be at WDW...so excited for you!! Love reading about all your plans!!

:welcome: Thanks for coming over from the TR board! We'll be around the boardwalk that Saturday if you see us, say hi! Thanks! Our planning session is next week! We're so excited!

That's so awesome!! That Saturday is our DHS day...BUT we do plan on heading back to POFQ for a mid day break....so we could cruise on by the Boardwalk and DIS stalk you lol...but seriously...when it gets closer if the times work out I would love to see you all dressed up!!

That's so awesome!! That Saturday is our DHS day...BUT we do plan on heading back to POFQ for a mid day break....so we could cruise on by the Boardwalk and DIS stalk you lol...but seriously...when it gets closer if the times work out I would love to see you all dressed up!!

If you do definitely come say hi if you see us! The ceremony will be at 2:30

I am so excited about my purchase today for the wedding I just had to come post about it! First a little back story.

Last week Jeff and I were out running a quick errand and we passed our David's Bridal. It was closed but I looked in the window as we passed and saw a really cute dress, that I thought would be cute for the rehearsal and dessert party. I thought about going sometime later in the week to try it on but I didn't.

Today, we were out running some errands again and were walking past David's Bridal. The dress was still in the window so I decided to go in and see how much it was. After they told me I decided to go ahead and try it on. I put it on and LOVED it! I showed Jeff and he really liked it too. So of course I had to take a picture and sent it to my dad and sister. They both liked it!

So I now have my rehearsal and dessert party dress! Not something I set out to buy yet it was even necessarily looking for! I just happened to stumble upon it. It fits perfectly and they only had 3 of it left, and 1 was my size. So here it is! I can't wait to wear it!

image.jpg

1 week until we leave for our planning session!

I am so excited about my purchase today for the wedding I just had to come post about it! First a little back story.

Last week Jeff and I were out running a quick errand and we passed our David's Bridal. It was closed but I looked in the window as we passed and saw a really cute dress, that I thought would be cute for the rehearsal and dessert party. I thought about going sometime later in the week to try it on but I didn't.

Today, we were out running some errands again and were walking past David's Bridal. The dress was still in the window so I decided to go in and see how much it was. After they told me I decided to go ahead and try it on. I put it on and LOVED it! I showed Jeff and he really liked it too. So of course I had to take a picture and sent it to my dad and sister. They both liked it!

So I now have my rehearsal and dessert party dress! Not something I set out to buy yet it was even necessarily looking for! I just happened to stumble upon it. It fits perfectly and they only had 3 of it left, and 1 was my size. So here it is! I can't wait to wear it!

View attachment 100677

1 week until we leave for our planning session!

I love your new dress!!! It's cute and fits you perfectly! Also, I can't believe your planning session is so close, soooo exciting!!! :yay:

I love your new dress!!! It's cute and fits you perfectly! Also, I can't believe your planning session is so close, soooo exciting!!! :yay:

Thank you! I'm really loving it! It does fit pretty much perfectly! We'll see as it get closer hopefully I might have to get it taken in just a little. But I dunno if I can resist yummy food to lose just a little weight :rotfl: We officially leave in 4 days! 3 days from now we will be driving to Indianapolis to stay the night. I CANNOT wait!

Such a cute dress!!!

Thank you! I really love it, glad we stopped by the shop when we did.

Your rehearsal dress is so cute! You look fabulous in it, too.

Thank you! It really is super cute :) One of my good friends said I look hot in it, I was like that's totally what I was going for :rotfl2:

Very cute rehearsal dress! Looks great on you!

Thank you! I'm loving it! So glad I stopped to try it on!

I love your dress! Super cute and you are clearly rocking it! How exciting that it's almost time for your PS - enjoy every minute!

I love your dress! Super cute and you are clearly rocking it! How exciting that it's almost time for your PS - enjoy every minute!

Thank you! My friend told me I was rocking it to! She said she was like "damn girl!" Lol. We are on the road to Indy right now for our 5:15 am flight :crazy2: but we're heading to DISNEY! So how can I complain about that

super cute!

Thank you! I love it!

As I write this right now we are in the car on our way to Indy. My sister takes the red eye all the time (she in AZ) and found us a flight that meets her. We fly out of Indy at 5:15 :crazy2: not fun but we will be in Orlando at about 9:15! Yay lots of Disney time. This will be me tonight!

Friday we plan our wedding and Saturday is my hair trial! I can't wait!

Have fun! Enjoy the cake tasting and, of course, the menu tasting! The best parts! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter