• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Done, We're In, We're Booked!

princess aurora

Been There. Done That. GOING BACK!
We are heading back to the World, I can't beleive it. Only a few short weeks ago was I moping around hating the winter and dreaming of our next vacation. Who knew it would be so soon? Hubby gave the go ahead and we decided it's time to go back to Disney. :tink:

We told our friends that we went with last year and they said "it's about time"...they were just waiting for us to say we were going back before they could jump on the band wagon too. So that's it 2 families in until we tell the in-laws. They decide the next day they'll come too! Wow a family affair for sure.

Now we're all going and have entirely too much to do (with upgraded Water Park and more tickets) and not nearly enough time to do it ;) . Such a terrible predicament to be in eh?

Our count down is already at 56 days! So I'm doing a dance :banana: :dancer: :woohoo:

Congrats!

Have a great time. I think my countdown is 57 days. We can't wait!

I was actually feeling guilty we get to go again...then I see your responses with some photos from your last trips and realize you are all going AGAIN too!I LOVE coming to this site to know there are others out there like me...hopelessly addicted to the happiest place on earth.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter