• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're back

JoeSam

Mouseketeer
Wonderful and exhausting time! Will do a trip report next week when the other half downloads his photos. In the meantime, let me say that it was magical but really cold. Joe kept asking "is this real snow mam?" - it was!! The Sequoia was lovely - the lounge is open now.

Top tips learnt from the Dis board - walk to the GMF brekkie to miss the crowds, and find a table in the arcade when the main street cafes are full.

Inventions buffet & Joe's birthday cake was the highlight. Trippie soon, I promise!!

Sam, glad you had a super time. Don't worry we'll remind you of your trippie offer ;)

SO glad you had a great time!! Hope the thermals helped!! Glad the SL lounge and big open fire were available for you!! Really looking forward to your trippie + piccies!!! :sunny:

Glad you had a lovely time! :) Look forward to hearing about it all!! ;)

Glad to hear you had such a good time - can't wait for the trippie & photos!

Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Glad you had a great time.
:-))))).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter