We're back!!! 5 days in DL!

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Hi all... wanted to say thank you sooo much for everything! We had a fabulous girl's only trip... I have a crazy long trip report I will start posting...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25128523#post25128523

But here are the highlights:

Stayed at GCH--wow!

Did EP then fireworks in the hub--double wow!

Did F! dessert seating--fabulous!!

Watched Pixar Play Parade and Dreams (?--regular) Parade 2 different times each!

Had awesome character interaction--pics aren't downloaded yet, but I think we got pics with 20 characters! Not including pics from afar of others...

We had a really great trip, I had to promise dh that we will never go to DL separately again... he pouted the whole time we were gone--but before we left he thought he could handle not going with us!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh and for those of you who do not have a whole day to read my super long trip report... the conclusion is, we did get dreamed, on the last day, with dream ears while getting off Snow White... :cool1:

--Lisa

We just got back too! I will have to read your trip report later - I can't believe you've posted that so quickly! Glad to hear you had a great time! :goodvibes

We just got back too! I will have to read your trip report later - I can't believe you've posted that so quickly! Glad to hear you had a great time! :goodvibes

I am at work, the boss is out playing in the sun (there are only 2 of us at the office...) and its our slow period... so I spent the morning typing!!

:lmao:

My DH kept saying he does not want to go.....save the money....anyways I know he would pout like crazy too! I am glad you had a good trip!

Wow i'm just on my way out to pick up my son and go to work but the short verison sounds like you had a great trip! When i get home from work tonight i will for sure have to check out your report!!! And congrats on getting dreamed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter