Wendy Gets Her Wish! Make A Wish Trip

We had a family meeting last night to firm up some plans for our trip. This is our itinerary:

Saturday - arrive in Orlando about 2:00, go to GKTW to get our tickets etc. then on to Wilderness Lodge to settle in.
Sunday - Epcot all day- Illuminations
Monday - Magic Kingdom all day ADR's at Crystal Palace, Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes
Tuesday - Our relaxing day - just hang around the Lodge, sleep in, laundry, etc. ADR's for lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Wednesday - Return to Epcot and Magic Kingdom to see whatever we missed and to redo our favorites (Test Track and Soarin'). This is also our 'buffer' day in case we get rained out Sunday or Monday
Thursday - Animal Kingdom then Hollywood Studios - Fantasmic. ADR's at 50's Prime Time Cafe.
Friday - hang around at GKTW, catch flight home at about 4:00

We consulted with Touring Plans.com to find out which parks will be the slowest each day. We were able to schedule each park for one of the slowest days as well as seeing all of the closing shows.

It may sound like we are trying to micromanage our plans, but we just want to do what we can ahead of time to avoid whatever crowds we can. Then when we are actually there we will just go with the flow and try to savor the whole experience. Wendy really loves gardening and cooking so we can enjoy those aspects of Disney World.

Every day at dinner I have the girls hold up their fingers to signify how many days are left. Wendy no longer can participate - we are down to just Melissa and Heather!(20 days left).:yay::cool1::woohoo::dance3:

Sounds like you have a great plan in place. I have made a plan for us but limited myself to 3 things that were must do's for the day...I figure anything on top of that will be pixie dust for the day! I hope you all have a magical trip!

Saturday we received a couple of packages from the Big Give:

Wendy, Melissa, and Heather got purses from MyDisneyTrio:
DSCN3111.jpg

Heather got a Cinderella outfit from Deannthat she(and everyone else) LOVES:
DSCN3109.jpg

She will wear it when we are at the Magic Kingdom and hopefully have Cinderella sign it.

Today we got out all our luggage to see if we had enough for everyone. We may have to visit the local Salvation Army to pickup a suitcase or two.

12 days! :dance3::yay::banana:

Great pictures! I especially love the one of the girls hamming it up with their purses!

If you know the Dis username of the people that made the items, or their first names, you can go ahead and post that!

what cute purses!! you have some very pretty girls!

How exciting for your family! Your trip is almost here and your daughters look so beautiful and ready to travel with their new purses. I loved the photo of all of the family. :thumbsup2 I am a new subscriber to your PTR, looking forward to reading about your trip!

Wendy received a Minnie dress, and Melissa also another dress. I would post pics - but I can't find the camera! I'll do it as soon as I can.

Saturday we received a couple of packages from the Big Give:

Wendy, Melissa, and Heather got purses from MyDisneyTrio:
DSCN3111.jpg

Heather got a Cinderella outfit from Deannthat she(and everyone else) LOVES:
DSCN3109.jpg

She will wear it when we are at the Magic Kingdom and hopefully have Cinderella sign it.

Today we got out all our luggage to see if we had enough for everyone. We may have to visit the local Salvation Army to pickup a suitcase or two.

12 days! :dance3::yay::banana:

Yeah! I am so glad they arrived safely and that the girls seem to like their purses/totes :) I hope you all have a fantastic trip! I am counting down the days til we leave as well! 9 days til we leave and 11 days til we arrive :) Woo hoo!:cool1:

Yeah! I am so glad they arrived safely and that the girls seem to like their purses/totes :) I hope you all have a fantastic trip! I am counting down the days til we leave as well! 9 days til we leave and 11 days til we arrive :) Woo hoo!:cool1:

So we'll be there the same time! If you see us, be sure to say hi.

Heather got a Cinderella outfit from Deann that she(and everyone else) LOVES:
DSCN3109.jpg

I'm so glad she likes it! The signature that I stitched onto the skirt is a copy of an actual signature from our autograph book ;)

Yesterday we received 3 Big Give packages. They all had some amazing items in them. It was like Christmas morning - the kids were so excited!

Wendy, Melissa, and Heather got matching dresses from Jenny:
100_4253.jpg

The same three girls got coordinating outfits with their favorite Pooh character. They also included a matching trading pin:

100_4267.jpg

They also got shirts and skirts with their favorite Disney character from Cogero:

100_4257.jpg

100_4259.jpg

100_4258.jpg

Cogero also sent Tshirts for all eight of us as well as personalised tshirts for the three older ones - Sarah, Stephen, and Susanna. Somehow we didn't get pictures yet for those.

We have been simply overwhelmed at the time and effort these ladies have put into their creations. They really will add so much to our trip. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

so cute....you are going to have the best dressed family when your there!!!

I am so glad that the outfits arrived. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

We leave this Saturday! It seems like the last few days have flown by too fast - almost like I need the days to slow down so we can make sure we are completely ready.

Today we got our packet from Make A Wish with our itinerary and other info, a very generous expense check and t-shirts for everyone. I still cannot believe how generous our chapter has been to fly eight of us, to let us stay at Wilderness Lodge, and give us an extra day at Disney!

All the dresses and outfits are so great...your girls look so happy in them! Just about a week until you go.:cool1::cool1:

We leave this Saturday! It seems like the last few days have flown by too fast - almost like I need the days to slow down so we can make sure we are completely ready.

Today we got our packet from Make A Wish with our itinerary and other info, a very generous expense check and t-shirts for everyone. I still cannot believe how generous our chapter has been to fly eight of us, to let us stay at Wilderness Lodge, and give us an extra day at Disney!

you all must be getting soooooo excited!!! looking forward to hearing all about your trip, have a WONDERFUL, HAPPY AND MAGICAL time!!!!

So happy the outfits arrived. My co-worker was jealous of them. She loves Pooh! Have a great trip!

Jen

Aww, your little girls look so happy. Just wait til they're wearing them in Disney!!!!!
Have a fantastic trip!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter