Wen? Anybody?

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
Anybody try the Wen stuff they show on TV? I always see the hair in those commercials and am very tempted to try it.

I use it but I buy it from QVC. QVC lets you buy multiple "scents" so that you can find what works best for you. They also let you return it if you don't like it. I have fine naturally wavy hair which I wear "curly" and straight. I actually get compliments on my hair "curly" (which I never had before) when I started using Wen. The hair just forms the curls nicer with no frizz. You really need to follow the directions and also rinse it out well or you hair won't come out well. It also took me some time to find the right one that worked for my hair type. Some were just too strong and my hair didn't come out well. I also don't use it everyday since its expensive. I use regular shampoo on days when I don't particularly care how my hair comes out. This is the sample one so that you can see which one works best for your particular hair.

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-ChazDean-Set-of-(6)-6oz.-Cleansing-Conditioner-Discovery-Set-Search-Results.product.A219409.html?sc=A219409-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-A219409&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/09/a219409.001?$uslarge$

I use Hair One from Sally Beauty Supply. Same concept, not near as expensive.

SO funny you mention that...I was in there today and bought a packet of it to try. I tried it tonight, just blow dried and my hair looks nice! WIll try it again.

My stepmother works for QVC and for Christmas we all got Wen as a stocking stuffer. My girls 8 & 9 knew exactly what it was and were so excited ( guess they watch too much tv lol). I haven't tried it yet but I will this weekend. I got the pomegranate and it smells so good.

I have tried both Wen and Hair One........Hair one is SO MUCH BETTER and SO MUCH CHEAPER!!!! Wen made my hair a tangled mess. Hair one does everything that Wen promises to do:thumbsup2

my dd13 and I have been using Wen for a few months. I love, love, loved it for a long time, and now I'm like "eh". I may need to just give my hair a break from it. I'll try the Hair One others are recommending.

I only tried Wen once but have read many a thread about it and wanted to let you know many people have experienced hair shedding, some a little, some a lot.

I've been using Wen for about 7 months. I like it but I don't use nearly as much as they recommend. My hair is short so I don't bother doing it in sections like they tell you.

I get my Wen from QVC as well. Good tip about Hair One. I'll have to give that a try before I reorder Wen.

I used it for a few weeks. My hair would be nice the first few hours and then would get greasy feeling.

Anybody try the Wen stuff they show on TV? I always see the hair in those commercials and am very tempted to try it.

I am using Aveda that my salon sells. Same kind of stuff, but better.

I alternate with that and Garnier Fructis "color care" because using the sulphur free stuff exclusively makes my hair soooo greasy.

I've been using it for about 4 months now, and I'm very surprised at how much I love it. As I get older, my formerly oily hair and scalp has been getting drier and drier, and getting my roots colored once a month added to the problem. I'd been shampooing & conditioning every other day, but that just made the dryness worse. I tried co-washing every other day, shampooing once a week, but my hair never felt completely clean on the co-washing days.

Out of desperation, I decided to try Wen. Wow. It's like the best of both worlds for me. My hair feels clean and soft, it's shiny, my scalp isn't itchy anymore. I haven't had any problems with breakage. I even get lots of compliments on my hair.

I don't use nearly as much as they recommend, I think that's silly and designed to make you buy more of the stuff. I wet my hair and use just enough Wen to cover it all, add some water, lather a bit, then rinse it out. Then I use more Wen, this time enough that it's really saturated, and leave it on while I finish showering, and then rinse it out. You need to rinse very, very thoroughly, or it will leave it bit of a residue.

I use Wen every other day, and a good salon shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair once a week, with a leave in conditioner. This has worked amazingly well for me. It's like co-washing, but with a touch of cleanser.

I wanted to like it. I really really did

Hate it. My hair is limp and never felt really clean. After 2 weeks i couldn't stand it anymore. :(

Back to biolage for me

I used it for several weeks. I never saw the benefits they promised and I thought it was ridiculous how much product you were supposed to use. How is putting product in your hair past the point of saturation supposed to improve anything but the creator's bank balance?

I finally stopped using it once I developed about a dozen tiny pimples in my hairline. I had never had that problem before or since. Gross!

Waste of money, as far as I am concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter