Wellness Apartments?

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by ladypage, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ladypage

ladypage <font color=royalblue>And that's how the story abo

I know this question has gone around these boards over and over again, but I didn't pay attention until I was accepted (Yay!)

I know Chatham has wellness, and isn't all of Vista Way non-wellness? What about Patterson?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. swverausc214

swverausc214 Earning My Ears

All of Vista isn't non-wellness. I lived in a Wellness apartment there my first program. They have wellness and non-wellness apartments in all three complexes.

4. beautybutafunnygirl

beautybutafunnygirl Living a Fairy Tale

I have read (but this could be wrong so don't quote me on it) that they don't predesignate apartments as wellness or nonwellness- a group of people over or under 21 moves into one, and it becomes wellness or nonwellness accordingly. Meaning you could be a wellness apartment across from a nonwellness apartment. Anyone know if this is definitely true or untrue?

5. swverausc214

swverausc214 Earning My Ears

Someone who is over 21 will be automatically placed in a non-wellness apartment, but they can request a wellness apartment on check-in day.

6. Itsjen516

Itsjen516 Earning My Ears

im sorry im just new to all this and will apply soon :D
    but whats wellness and non wellness :banana:

7. t-ho

t-ho everybody dies but not everybody lives

You are right. I think sometimes people approach housing like dorms, but these are real and regualer apartments, wellness only means that no alcohol is allowed. But come next program that apartment can be non wellness because a bunch of 25 year olds live there.

8. Legaleen

Legaleen Earning My Ears

Wellness means no alcohol is allowed in the apartment and all people under age 21 are placed there.

Non-wellness means alcohol is allowed.