Well today I can say we go next month!

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
Any other October half term disers?

We fly out 14th for 10 nights at Cabana bay - doing Universal parks, gatorland (1st time) legoland and MNSSHP. We loved Cabana bay last year.

Then 2 nights Disney's Vero beach (1st time)

Then 4 nights Disney Dream bahamas Cruise (1st time) Belated 40th birthday celebration for me

I also called and sorted my travel insurance today. Only £72 extra on our annual policy. Given I've had 4 operations under general anaesthetic this year including an epic 18 night stay in London I thought that was great. Healthwise I suffer from a breathing condition called subglottic stenosis (narrow airway) I was struggling on our last trip especially with stairs/uphill - splash mountain and gringotts were not good. My breathing is now great (they have made me a new bit of airway out of a rib and thigh graft - aren't Drs amazing) so will be able to do everything I want this trip.

I should also say a massive thank you to my DH who has worked a lot of extra hours aswell as holding the fort at home. I don't get sick pay so getting everything paid for the hols was a challenge.

Holiday planning has kept me going though.

Hopefully will do one of my offsite $100 a day dining reviews and maybe a trip report.

Sounds like a nice relaxing trip. I would love to read a trip report. :goodvibes

Me to I go on 3ed fly back on 13th we'll pass in the air lol. Staying in akl, getting a little nervous as I'm flying undirected for the first time are lingus via Dublin.
Need cheering up at moment as I'm full of cold feels like I'm full of snot.
I'm getting the bugs over with before my holiday (at least that's what I'm telling myself)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter