Well imagine my surprise!June 2009 PTRw/pics 7/7 pg. 76 NEW TR started link on pg. 76

NEW REASON TO STRESS!!

Since you all already think I am nuts, I'll just add something else........

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining. I wanted to find out when the 180 day window opens for our trip. Well I found out it is December 23rd! No big deal right:confused3 WRONG!! Turns out that the new ressie system will be open to all guests for ressies from 3/23 to the 180 day mark on December 22!!!!!!!!:scared1: DO you know what this means? Thousands of phone calls to Disney Dining for those folks with trips planned in April, May and June up to a June 20th arrival! I can't call until the day after! Do you think it will be a nightmare? With Deluxe dining that is a TON of ressies to make! What do you guys think?popcorn::

I have been stressing about that very thing for quite awhile -- our original ADR date is December 8 -- now I have wait for two more weeks and thousands of people. Grrrr. :mad:

I have been stressing about that very thing for quite awhile -- our original ADR date is December 8 -- now I have wait for two more weeks and thousands of people. Grrrr. :mad:

The worst!:sad2: How bad do you think it will be? I hope they are prepared! This includes all the Easter/Spring break people! Doesn't affect our ressies but that is a TON of phone calls!:sad2:

I have been wondering about the adrs too with the new dining system.

I have a trip booked for May 13th. IT is not definitely, but if I can get it paid off in time, we will be going. I got a pin for the first time and could not pass it up:cool1:

So, does that mean I can not make my dining ressies until December 22nd, too? thanks:goodvibes

Yikes! That's going to make for a very long morning!!! I think you'll get most if not all of your ressies, but expect to be on the phone for quite some time.

I have been wondering about the adrs too with the new dining system.

I have a trip booked for May 13th. IT is not definitely, but if I can get it paid off in time, we will be going. I got a pin for the first time and could not pass it up:cool1:

So, does that mean I can not make my dining ressies until December 22nd, too? thanks:goodvibes

That is great about a possible May trip! That 4/3 deal is AWESOME!!:goodvibes

Yikes! That's going to make for a very long morning!!! I think you'll get most if not all of your ressies, but expect to be on the phone for quite some time.

I hope you are right about getting all our adr's and wrong about how long I'll be on the phone!:rotfl: :goodvibes

Just thought I would share with you all! Today was Disney Day at the boys school because it is Mickey's birthday! They were excited! You gotta love a school that names a day after our favorite place:thumbsup2 Here is a few pictures of them decked out in their Disney gear!:goodvibes

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3929.jpg

Oh they are TOO CUTE! What a fun day! They must have just loved that!

And regarding my comment about the phone....I am confident that you'll get everything you want even if you do have a longer than usual wait. You'll get through and best of all you'll be super-prepared! :)

Your boys are just precious in their Mickey shirts!!!

I want to teach at the school that has a Disney Day for Mickey's birthday!

I want Disney Day at work!!!! My DD is doing a biography for school and picked Walt Disney. That's my girl!!!

That is great about a possible May trip! That 4/3 deal is AWESOME!!:goodvibes

I hope you are right about getting all our adr's and wrong about how long I'll be on the phone!:rotfl: :goodvibes

It really is.

We were going to do that one, when I got a pin in my email. It was for 5 nights, 5 days for 535 per person at a value resort, plus $500 gift card upon check in. How could I say no:rotfl:

Now, I get why when I went into Disney store tnite, they had a huge Mickey sitting on the counter with a birthday hat and pin....LOL

Your boys look adorable in their Mickey gear:goodvibes

Aww that's so cool that your boys had a disney day at school. I'm quite jealous! I had my own little celebration in my room at uni but nothing quite on the scale your boys did! Hope they had fun! :goodvibes:

Oh they are TOO CUTE! What a fun day! They must have just loved that!

And regarding my comment about the phone....I am confident that you'll get everything you want even if you do have a longer than usual wait. You'll get through and best of all you'll be super-prepared! :)

Thanks so much!!:goodvibes I hope you know I was just joking with the phone comment!:thumbsup2

Your boys are just precious in their Mickey shirts!!!

I want to teach at the school that has a Disney Day for Mickey's birthday!

Thanks Jackie! I though it was pretty cool myself!!:goodvibes

I want Disney Day at work!!!! My DD is doing a biography for school and picked Walt Disney. That's my girl!!!

Wouldn't life be great if we could live in a Disney fog all the time!:cloud9:

It really is.

We were going to do that one, when I got a pin in my email. It was for 5 nights, 5 days for 535 per person at a value resort, plus $500 gift card upon check in. How could I say no:rotfl:

Now, I get why when I went into Disney store tnite, they had a huge Mickey sitting on the counter with a birthday hat and pin....LOL

Your boys look adorable in their Mickey gear:goodvibes

Thanks Kelly!:goodvibes

Very cool! :cool1:

I thought so too, thanks Carissa!:goodvibes

Aww that's so cool that your boys had a disney day at school. I'm quite jealous! I had my own little celebration in my room at uni but nothing quite on the scale your boys did! Hope they had fun! :goodvibes:

How cute, good for you for celebrating!!:goodvibes The boys were so happy to go to school yesterday!!:goodvibes

Disney day must be a NJ thing. Since most people that live in Nj are huge DIsney fans and most of them own DVC. They need to have that at our school :sad2: , probably only a few families would like it though.

Anyway I understand why your so freaked out over the ADR's :scared1: . I don't quite understand how this works yet but it sounds awful. Why doesn't your window open unitl the 23rd?? IS it because of your check in date? Did you buy your air tickets yet? You know I'm nuts too ;) I would be trying to check in a day earlier at Pop or something just so I could make my ADR'S :laughing: . See what happens :confused3 you could switch to regular dining for the whole trip if you need to.

Ok Good!!:thumbsup2

Disney day must be a NJ thing. Since most people that live in Nj are huge DIsney fans and most of them own DVC. They need to have that at our school :sad2: , probably only a few families would like it though.

Anyway I understand why your so freaked out over the ADR's :scared1: . I don't quite understand how this works yet but it sounds awful. Why doesn't your window open unitl the 23rd?? IS it because of your check in date? Did you buy your air tickets yet? You know I'm nuts too ;) I would be trying to check in a day earlier at Pop or something just so I could make my ADR'S :laughing: . See what happens :confused3 you could switch to regular dining for the whole trip if you need to.

Your post has me cracking up!:rotfl: You have to open the eyes of all Tennessee residents to the joy of eberything Disney!!:thumbsup2 The ADR mess basically breaks down like this.............As of now you can only book restaurants up to March 22. There is currently no 180 day window. On 12/22 they will open the window back up to 180 days sooooooooooooooo.......what that means is that anyone arriving from 3/23 until June 20 can call on 12/23 and book their ADR'S:scared1: That is a TON of people calling Disney Dining! I get to call the next day on 12/23 because that is when our 180 day window opens! I have 23 ADR's to make:eek: I hope I get them all! Send some pixie dust my way!:thumbsup2

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!:cool1: I am so excited to get on the phone and complete our reservations for our trip! I will post tomorrow and let you know what happens! Send some good luck our way that we get our requests!:goodvibes

Ok Good!!:thumbsup2

Your post has me cracking up!:rotfl: You have to open the eyes of all Tennessee residents to the joy of eberything Disney!!:thumbsup2 The ADR mess basically breaks down like this.............As of now you can only book restaurants up to March 22. There is currently no 180 day window. On 12/22 they will open the window back up to 180 days sooooooooooooooo.......what that means is that anyone arriving from 3/23 until June 20 can call on 12/23 and book their ADR'S:scared1: That is a TON of people calling Disney Dining! I get to call the next day on 12/23 because that is when our 180 day window opens! I have 23 ADR's to make:eek: I hope I get them all! Send some pixie dust my way!:thumbsup2

23 ADR's!!!:scared1: Wow!! I can't call until 12/31 but I'm only making like 2 or 3, so hopefully I won't have such a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter