Well imagine my surprise!June 2009 PTRw/pics 7/7 pg. 76 NEW TR started link on pg. 76

We just booked a June visit with the buy 4 days, get 3 free deal, so I wanted to see your plans.

DVC sounds exciting. DH and I have been talking about it, mainly for a chance to do Hilton Head. But he also wants to stay at AKL someday. For now, POR will have to suffice.

We just booked a June visit with the buy 4 days, get 3 free deal, so I wanted to see your plans.

DVC sounds exciting. DH and I have been talking about it, mainly for a chance to do Hilton Head. But he also wants to stay at AKL someday. For now, POR will have to suffice.

Hi Amanda! WELCOME:cheer2: I will have a BIG update tonight, with alot more details about our trip! I started reading your trippie! Your kids are adorable!:goodvibes

Hi Amanda! WELCOME:cheer2: I will have a BIG update tonight, with alot more details about our trip! I started reading your trippie! Your kids are adorable!:goodvibes

Oh cool, can't wait to read all about it popcorn::

Sorry I have been somewhat missing and haven't updated in awhile! We have been very busy! We celebrated Eric's 7th birthday last Sunday! I can't believe he is 7, where the heck did the time go? He desperately wanted a Rock Band party and he has also been begging for an electric guitar! Well we decided to get him one ...

IMG_3858.jpg

He plays it CONSTANTLY! We have gotten used to the noise! We don't want to squash is dream and stop him from playing just incase he ends up being a huge musical star one day:rolleyes: The guitar theme carried over to his cake..

IMG_3801.jpg

A picture of Bryan, Eric and I....

IMG_3812.jpg

Eric standing next to a sign we ordered for him.......

IMG_3805.jpg

He had alot of fun and got a few Disney gift cards that he is itching to spend!!

OK so in exactly 9 days I get to call and make our Saratoga Springs Ressie! I have spent many hours debating over our requests and here is what we will be aiming for (listed in order of importance)

1. Grandstand section (1st bus stop for pickup & drop off)
2. High Floor (can't have creepy crawly bugs getting in our room)
3. Close to quiet pool or bus stop

Send some pixie dust our way that we get our requests!

We have decided to do the DELUXE DINING PLAN!! I know it sounds like we will be a slave to eating but.........like I have said before, there are many restaurants that we would like to try and the park time isn't as much of an issue as it used to be because with the DVC we know we will be back! Another bonus is that you have until midnight of your check out day to use up your dining credits and although we are checking out of SSR we will be moving over to the Animal Kingdom Villas and stretch our credits to 11 days instead of 10. We have agonized over this for many days and hours:scared: According to our calculations, the deluxe plan will save us about $400! So, without delaying any longer here are our ADR choices...

Breakfasts

Crystal Palace (twice)
Tusker House (twice)
Chef Mickey's
Ohana*

Lunches

Rose and Crown*
Teppan Edo*
Liberty Tree Tavern*
Yak & Yeti
Sci Fi*

Dinners

Kona Cafe
Mama Melrose
Ohana
Cape May Cafe*
50's Primetime*
California Grill*
LeCellier
1900 Park Fare*
Hoop Dee Doo Revue*
Yachtsman Steakhouse*
Boma

The ones with an* by them will be new to us!

Can anyone say WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!!! Please we welcome any comments or opinions!

Coming up soon will be our tentative itinerary and I will explain how and where all these ADR'S fit in!!

On a side note, we tried to take some pictures of the boys today for our holiday cards and thought I would share them here with you!

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

The boys being goofy!

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

His party looked awesome. I loved his cake and that sign is too cool!!

Deluxe dining plan sounds great. Looks like a lot of good places. I love Ohanas Breakfast and food at Liberty Tavern is great...mmmm

I love the pics of the boys....

My fav one is the last one....:goodvibes

Be prepared to be full with the DxDP. But I can totally relate. If we could afford it, we'd be doing it again. It's so nice to sit and have someone serve you dinner rather than wait in line at CS places and whatnot.

I like the last holiday picture, fwiw.

His party looked awesome. I loved his cake and that sign is too cool!!

Deluxe dining plan sounds great. Looks like a lot of good places. I love Ohanas Breakfast and food at Liberty Tavern is great...mmmm

I love the pics of the boys....

My fav one is the last one....:goodvibes

Thanks Kelly! We are really excited to try deluxe dining! I like the last picture of the boys too!:goodvibes

Be prepared to be full with the DxDP. But I can totally relate. If we could afford it, we'd be doing it again. It's so nice to sit and have someone serve you dinner rather than wait in line at CS places and whatnot.

I like the last holiday picture, fwiw.

Thanks Amanda! Being full was our big sticking point with DxDP but Matthew has a pretty big appetite for a kid so I figured I would give him some of our appetizers and desserts! Thanks for the sweet comment about the pics!:goodvibes

So excited that your trip report has started. I have read your other trip reports and really enjoyed them. Your boys are just adorable !

Hi! You're plans look great so far! The pictures of the boys are adorable. I can't believe how much they have grown since last spring Too Cute! :)

So excited that your trip report has started. I have read your other trip reports and really enjoyed them. Your boys are just adorable !

Hi and WELCOME!!:yay: Thanks for joining us on another adventure and thank you for your sweet comment about the boys!:goodvibes

Hi! You're plans look great so far! The pictures of the boys are adorable. I can't believe how much they have grown since last spring Too Cute! :)

Thanks Dana! They are getting so big ,so fast:eek: How is your daughters knee? Any lingering affects?:goodvibes

I'm here, I'm here! :cheer2: I've been too busy to hang out on the trip reports boards--I get sucked in and don't do anything else. :rotfl: I'm so glad that you sent me a PM, Diane. I've missed you!

Wow--a whole lot of changes, my friend. Congrats on the new job and the DVC purchase! And I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

We don't want to squash is dream and stop him from playing just incase he ends up being a huge musical star one day:rolleyes:

Well, sure, you want him to be able to support you in the manner to which you plan to become accustomed. :lmao: That's what I tell Cait--"You just remember everything I did for you when you're rich and famous!"

The restaurants sound great. You'll love the Rose & Crown and the boys will really get a kick out of Sci-Fi. TWO WEEKS??? You are a lucky, lucky duck!

I'm here, I'm here! :cheer2: I've been too busy to hang out on the trip reports boards--I get sucked in and don't do anything else. :rotfl: I'm so glad that you sent me a PM, Diane. I've missed you!

Wow--a whole lot of changes, my friend. Congrats on the new job and the DVC purchase! And I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

Well, sure, you want him to be able to support you in the manner to which you plan to become accustomed. :lmao: That's what I tell Cait--"You just remember everything I did for you when you're rich and famous!"

The restaurants sound great. You'll love the Rose & Crown and the boys will really get a kick out of Sci-Fi. TWO WEEKS??? You are a lucky, lucky duck!

Thanks Amy! I am glad you are here for another TR!:thumbsup2 Yes, 2 weeks, we are really looking forward to it! I get to make our SSR ressie on Thurs!:cool1:

Hey I found ya!!! Thanks for the PM, how do you even do that, did you have to type in everyone's individual name or can you generate a list based on the old thread.
SOOOOOOO excited for you and your family and even more excited our trips are going to overlap!!!
Lesley

Hey I found ya!!! Thanks for the PM, how do you even do that, did you have to type in everyone's individual name or can you generate a list based on the old thread.
SOOOOOOO excited for you and your family and even more excited our trips are going to overlap!!!
Lesley

Thanks Lesley, glad you found us! For the PM's you can only send it to 5 people at a time so I just sent 1 pm and forwarded the rest but you do have to type in each user name individually (at least that is the only way I know how to do it) but I did get the list from the reply # that is listed next to the thread title! Hope that makes sense!:thumbsup2

I'm here! Thank you so much for the PM! I can't wait to come along for this PTR (especially since we are going at the beginning of June) so we can plan together! :thumbsup2

Your boys are just precious!

Hi Diane! :hug: Seems like forever since I've chatted with you. Thanks for the PM and congrats on buying into DVC! Wow! :goodvibes

How exciting that you're going for 2 weeks! :cool1: I have friends that own DVC and SSR is their home resort.

I'm so excited that you guys are going to be trying the Hoop Dee Doo! You know how much we loved it. :thumbsup2

Love the guitar cake - way cool. And that last picture of the boys is beautiful. :goodvibes

Hey,
Just getting caught up on your plans. Did you base this off of TGM's best days last year?? So deluxe dining the whole time huh?? That is GREAT!! You will love it. What we're going to do since we'll be there so long is probably deluxe first half and reg. second half. We'll see. Looks like your dining plans are going to be awesome! You are ahead of me in the thinking game so far, I'll just sit back and watch you this year ;)
Lesley

I'm here! Thank you so much for the PM! I can't wait to come along for this PTR (especially since we are going at the beginning of June) so we can plan together! :thumbsup2

Your boys are just precious!

Thanks for joining us again Jackie!:thumbsup2 I have to catch up on your PTR!:goodvibes

Hi Diane! :hug: Seems like forever since I've chatted with you. Thanks for the PM and congrats on buying into DVC! Wow! :goodvibes

How exciting that you're going for 2 weeks! :cool1: I have friends that own DVC and SSR is their home resort.

I'm so excited that you guys are going to be trying the Hoop Dee Doo! You know how much we loved it. :thumbsup2

Love the guitar cake - way cool. And that last picture of the boys is beautiful. :goodvibes

Thanks Carissa! I am so glad you are here! I hope all is well on your end and the boys are well! We are psyched for HDDR!:goodvibes

Hey,
Just getting caught up on your plans. Did you base this off of TGM's best days last year?? So deluxe dining the whole time huh?? That is GREAT!! You will love it. What we're going to do since we'll be there so long is probably deluxe first half and reg. second half. We'll see. Looks like your dining plans are going to be awesome! You are ahead of me in the thinking game so far, I'll just sit back and watch you this year ;)
Lesley

Hi Lesley! Yes, I did use TGM best days from 08, and I am hoping they are correct:goodvibes We are going to do deluxe for our 10 day ressie at SSR and no plan while at AKLV. That changeover day we can still use our DxDDP credits because they don't expire till midnight so we'll get an 11th day out of them:thumbsup2 :lmao: about you sitting back and following me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter