Well, I just went back to my old fave...

johnsonet

DIS Veteran
Changed July trip from AKL standard ($114/night AP rate) to GF Lagoon view (a lot more but still saving $389 over rack rates w/ AP rate).
This will be a MK-focused trip ( including an E-Ride Night which we've never done!! :bounce: ) and we'll be celebrating DN(5)'s birthday and we're all girly-girls;) princess: so I think I made the right choice. So much for a budget trip:rolleyes:

LOL! DD and I were going to stick to a budget for our trip next month. Started out, we were going to do a moderate, keep expenses down. Then, I thought, we haven't tried WL, so bumped up to deluxe, but not too expensive, right? Next, we decided to split with an Epcot resort, to cut down on the criss-crossing of WDW on buses. No biggie, decided on BWI.

Now, we have WL CL for 3 nights and BWI CL for 3 nights. Budget? What's a budget?!!;)

Have fun, I see we'll be there at the same time!!:wave:

Believe me, I know the feeling. WL is our absolute favorite. We are going on the 7 noght Magic then we HAD 4 nights booked at POR. Although we have had good experiences at POR, I just had that longing to be at WL again. The July room only code came out and we could have saved about $225 BUT we opted to change to WL for the original price of POR.....whew did you get that??

To sum it all up, we went back to our old fave too!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

Have fun. We'll be there about the same time I think. 3 nights at the GF and 5 at the Polynesian. Have a great girls trip.

The budget would be that thing I have to convince non-Disney-fan DH that DS and I really should go again! Oh dear...sorry DH! (Lest anyone think poor DH ill-used, we are all three of us going on a fabulous non-Disney vacation next year and were in London in January).

Actually, though, the codes really do make it possible most times to stay at a nicer place than I could afford if I had to pay rack rates. I'll never afford GF, but can manage WL and can't wait!

Johnsenet--Have a great time on your girly-girl trip! (Maybe I can talk DH into letting me take my sister...);)

k, a, & c;s mom! Will be at WL same time as you! DD and DH and I will be there July 19-23! Maybe I'll see you in passing!:wave:

cooldisneymom - Hey!!:wave: Yes, look for the short, fat lady with dark brown hair with a cute strawberry-blonde daughter(14) with a great tan!!;) :laughing: Hope to see you there!::yes::

Edited to add: Ohhh, I just remembered, we don't move from the BWI to the WL til July 24 - we'll just miss you.:(

k, a, & c's mom, oh well that's too bad. Hope you and your family have a great time!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts